+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Aren't We Keeping Bradshaw Here ?

Why Aren't We Keeping Bradshaw Here ?

Until a replacement is over the line , why does he have to go today when there's a week and a bit left of the window ?

We dictate this move and we have a game coming up on saturday and the expectancy is 3 points .

If I was running the ship he wouldn't be going anywhere until we have landed a suitable replacement because my remit would be to the health of this club not fecking Millwall ,Tom Bradshaw or his bird .

Tell you something else too , that fecking French tw@t should have a replacement already here given this Bradshaw business has run all summer and we are at least a man short in the striking departnent .

Go and work for a mental health charity Goathair , preferably in France where you skill set !!!! Is more compatible .

Load of b@llax and stinks of shyte .

My thoughts exactly animal couldn't put it any better myself it's getting back to Jokewell

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Until a replacement is over the line , why does he have to go today when there's a week and a bit left of the window ?

We dictate this move and we have a game coming up on saturday and the expectancy is 3 points .

If I was running the ship he wouldn't be going anywhere until we have landed a suitable replacement because my remit would be to the health of this club not fecking Millwall ,Tom Bradshaw or his bird .

Tell you something else too , that fecking French tw@t should have a replacement already here given this Bradshaw business has run all summer and we are at least a man short in the striking departnent .

Go and work for a mental health charity Goathair , preferably in France where you skill set !!!! Is more compatible .

Agree about the lack of the replacement being lined up and it should be on the clubs terms. Bang on mate.

the transfer/loan window closes next Friday, they are maybe making sure he does not get injured. He wants away for family reasons, his contract is up at the end of the season. We get £1 million for him and offload a wage bill too. Cannot see owt wrong with that TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    the transfer/loan window closes next Friday, they are maybe making sure he does not get injured. He wants away for family reasons, his contract is up at the end of the season. We get £1 million for him and offload a wage bill too. Cannot see owt wrong with that TBH.
    Any thoughts on how this may affect us on the field Dragon , you've covered Bradshaw's family harmony , the wage bill and cash injection to the club but what about where it actually counts the most ? .

That's okay Dragon but the point is that we should have a readymade striker already to replace him knowing full well that he was leaving in August orJanuary and at the end of his contract

My problem is I'm a bit too trusting and I can't see that we're that stupid as not to have somebody ready to come in and if we have I hope its that Chaplin kid, just had a look at him on youtube and he looks a good stiker with a touch of arrogance about him.
    Then again we probably are that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Bit harsh

If we're makin 4 mill off Lindsay, may as well keep im

Made their 6 mill up now. We gettin messi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast