+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts return 2 blocks of Tickets back to Lincon

Notts return 2 blocks of Tickets back to Lincon

Really is a sh1t turnout on Saturday , Cannot remember Notts ever sending tickets back for a local Derby

blocks 1 & 2 being sold to Lincoln fans from 7.00pm tonight

so its now all unreserved seating for Notts on Saturday .

so going to be around 1000 Notts fans max

After the start we've had and the start they've had, can you really blame anyone? It looks like it's an easy three points for them

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    After the start we've had and the start they've had, can you really blame anyone? It looks like it's an easy three points for them

No you can't really blame people. Just so sad innitt, who'd have believed that we would have such a sheite start to the season as this?

Yep the appalling performances are to blame, we'd jump at the chance to go to Lincoln but not to get destroyed.

This after all Mr Hardy has done to get fans on board is something he should think about.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    No you can't really blame people. Just so sad innitt, who'd have believed that we would have such a sheite start to the season as this?
    I was just thinking the same thing. It's so depressing. A game like this should see a massive turnout and a great atmosphere from the Notts fans, but in reality it'll be embarrassing both on and off the pitch.

I get why people wouldn't want to go. It's not just that we're likely to lose; we're likely to get absolutely tonked. I've had enough miserable away days at places like Mansfield to questions whether it's worth it.

In a way, you have to hand it to Notts. How many other clubs could go from a playoff place to bottom of the league while blowing the bank? When it comes to football, I tend to expect the worst while hoping for the best, but even I couldn't see this one coming. Classic Notts.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 23-08-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Well at least it was a short season this time. Only having to suffer 4 games instead of the usual heartbreaking drudgery of a 46 game season is so old fashioned. Now that we're in the close season again so soon I'm actually quite excited about the prospect of our first ever non-league campaign to be honest. Shame we didn't win a single game in 2018/19 but at least that was a new record for any full season in our history.

We are Notts County... we move up and down frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    No doubt the crap start we have had has added to this but the fact that Lincoln is no longer a big day out for us because of the limited tickets we are given (much like Mansfield) is probably more of a factor. Strange as it seems if we had been given 4000-5000 making it our biggest game of the season we could well have sold out!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well at least it was a short season this time. Only having to suffer 4 games instead of the usual heartbreaking drudgery of a 46 game season is so old fashioned. Now that we're in the close season again so soon I'm actually quite excited about the prospect of our first ever non-league campaign to be honest. Shame we didn't win a single game in 2018/19 but at least that was a new record for any full season in our history.

We are Notts County... we move up and down frequently.

Sarky mare. Leave us to our depression, we're enjoying it!!!

Our results so far this season must have already set alarm bells ringing for AH. The return of tickets from Lincoln will just be the beginning unless we produce an unexpected but important result on Saturday.
    The demand for hospitality will decline as will the sale of mechanise notwithstanding the decline in attendances, Followed by the necessity to offer even more £10 entrance ticket prices.
    Our chairman is a very successful businessman, and cannot allow the current results to continue without some serious intervention.
    Failure to act will only accelerate the demise of NCFC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast