+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hidden bug

Hidden bug

Transcript from the hidden bug in Tony Stewart's office after the Wembley win

TS....Chuff me Paul, wasn't expecting that. Great win, well done but sadly we aren't set up for the Championship

PW....What do you want me to do now boss?

TS ....well you've got to make it look good to the fans on the transfer front. Got to keep season ticket sales as high as we can.

PW....no problem boss, when I'm not playing fortnite and organising club barbecues I've been on Fifa18 on my PlayStation and earmarked a few possible players

TS....are they any good for the Championship?

PW .....Not really but convincing enough if anybody checks them out on Wikipedia

TS...and wages?

PW...onto that one boss, I'm going to ship out on loan some of our more promising younger players

TS......but don't we need them?

PW...maybe but nobody is going to want any of the others.

TS....fair enough but you must play Taylor in every game, he just kills us with laughter up in the main box. Got to get your laughs when you can.

PW....that's fine boss, Tayls is a great human being.

TS....and none of that attacking football crap it just get the fans excited and then they expect me to get my hand in my pocket to subsidise staying in this league.

PW...so you don't want to stay in the Championship?

TS....don't be daft lad, we can't afford it, just make it look convincing that we are trying to stay in the division.

PW....ok boss, no problem, me and Barks will stick with the baffling team selections, line ups and tactics.

TS...good lad, good lad...good to see you're on board.

TS....and Paul, quit with the daft nicknames for the players

PW...ok boss but that's going to be the hard one.

Each to their own, but I just don't get why someone would take the time to post such a pile of pony.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Each to their own, but I just don't get why someone would take the time to post such a pile of pony.

I bow to your vast experience of posting "pony" as your previous contributions are testament to.

Clip clop old boy.

I see the hilarious "barbeque" jibe gets another run out. Never gets old (for some)

Aesop: "A person's true identity will reveal itself despite disguise." Ain't that just the naked truth!

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Aesop: "A person's true identity will reveal itself despite disguise." Ain't that just the naked truth!
    No actually it isn't.

A person's true nature...is the correct wording not identity.

But considering your obsession with identity I can see why you are ploughing that particular furrow

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    No actually it isn't.

A person's true nature...is the correct wording not identity.

But considering your obsession with identity I can see why you are ploughing that particular furrow
    My dear naked, very true that the Wikipedia translation of the Greek gives "nature" but most classical scholars prefer mine. I'm quite relaxed about identities on MM and have long assumed that apart from me there is only a single mastermind on the site and that all the other users are simply facets of his intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    My dear naked, very true that the Wikipedia translation of the Greek gives "nature" but most classical scholars prefer mine. I'm quite relaxed about identities on MM and have long assumed that apart from me there is only a single mastermind on the site and that all the other users are simply facets of his intellect.
    It's all Greek to me Monty, and as they say "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"

There are obviously multi identity posters on this site. I'm deeply suspicious of a certain follower of Blake's 7. He appears then another irregular poster turns up on the same thread

No, there is only one KerrAvon. Not sure which "irregular poster" you mean. We do have a few "infrequent" posters but they are regular in the sense that one merely needs to post "Muslim" and they appear. "Kempo", "RGS" and "Didcot" also work quite well as triggers.