+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best Wishes to Trickytreereds

Best Wishes to Trickytreereds

Hope for a successful op buddy. May you recover quickly and may this illness fade away and fall into remission.
    And you get to witness that WC win you desire.
    In our thoughts and prayers.

I'll second that.

How did the op go? Should be reasonable since you're back here within a week... Happy and restful recovery...

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    How did the op go? Should be reasonable since you're back here within a week... Happy and restful recovery...
    The op was the easy bit. In surgery for 5 hours, but if you can avoid complications, involving nerve damage. Then it's do able.
    I am extremely sore and morphine d up to the max. be left with a hum dinger of a scar though.
    We see in four weeks what the out come is.

Gosh! Looks serious. But I have some positive news for you. There's this woman who battled cancer 5v. Yes she got it 5 different times in life and today is walking around happily.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...ed-for-my-life

She's a famous singer from Boney M. The story here lists 4 x but in an interview recently she said 5. Whatever it is, it's remarkable and doable. Stay positive.

Then I read this. And instantly regret that last post of mine which I can't now go back and delete.

I really hope your on the mend. Stay positive and fingers crossed for you.

Stay positive, I know it's easy for us to say but a big thumbs up for a quick recovery!