+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager Sacking Merry Go Round this Season

David Wagner leaves Huddersfield Town

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    David Wagner leaves Huddersfield Town
    He didn’t want to manager in championship again if he wants to be honest 😉

Another Manager at the foot of the table with his hands tied behind his back.

Football Focus analysts saying last Saturday that he's lost the dressing room etc.

I think he can stand very proud in what he achieved over the last 3 seasons.

He's banked over 390 MILLION into his Chairman's account so no complaints from him.

left by mutual consent so he probably already has a job lined up somewhere in Germany or even with his old buddy Mr Klopp.

Think he’s done fantastic there. Terrific achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Football Focus analysts saying last Saturday that he's lost the dressing room etc.
    Isn't it time the TV pundits stopped sugar coating things using phrases like 'lost the dressing room' and told it like it really is.

"The jumped up, overpaid f%$kers that call themselves footballers decided to stop playing for their manager who signed them and is asking them to do the job they are paid to do"

Hudderfield now got "massive syndrome" it seems, sacking the best manager they've had since Kiverton's own Herbert Chapman.

It was his choice not Hudds and He decided to leave.
    Says he wants a break from the stress of managing a struggling team.

Good job Warney didn,t jack it in when faced with a similar situation

Well the German "high pressing" style is the new tiki-taka so I'm sure he'll get a new job soon enough.

Since our manager is the ex-fitness coach shouldn't we be able to play that way too?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Well the German "high pressing" style is the new tiki-taka so I'm sure he'll get a new job soon enough.

Since our manager is the ex-fitness coach shouldn't we be able to play that way too?
    Dont know about that great fire, and i realise we have mainly league 1 players playing in a strong league but it makes me wonder what they do in training except for standard football tactics..all i see week in week out is a long ball up to michael smith with no runners..corners are standard...free kicks the same..crosses floated to their goalkeeper..maybe its a change in coaching we need..something like west broms first goal at nys...or shrewsburys at wembley would be a nice change instead of flogging a dead horse every week..surely it must be the same boring training sessions every day..just what do the coaches think of ?
    Is mark smith employed these days ?

Claudio Ranieri sacked by Fulham. Scott Parker put in temporary charge

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast