+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ihiekwe loaned out

Ihiekwe loaned out

Rotherham United defender Michael Ihiekwe has joined Accrington Stanley on loan until 2nd January 2018, subject to EFL and FA ratification.

I’d rather him be here and in the team but ....

I thought he looked a bit out of his depth a few times in league 1 so I don't think he's good enough to play in this division so probably better off for both parties.

On another note we seem to shipping a lot of players out without replacing and if we do they're not much better than what left before. It seems like the budget we're working with is smaller than last season.

Good for him to get some game time hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I thought he looked a bit out of his depth a few times in league 1 so I don't think he's good enough to play in this division so probably better off for both parties.

On another note we seem to shipping a lot of players out without replacing and if we do they're not much better than what left before. It seems like the budget we're working with is smaller than last season.
    My thoughts exactly 88,where's this much talked about midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    My thoughts exactly 88,where's this much talked about midfielder.
    Looks like we have to move someone out before anybody can come in. Perhaps something might happen on the midfielder front now.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Looks like we have to move someone out before anybody can come in. Perhaps something might happen on the midfielder front now.
    Fingers and everything else crossed,i will probably faint if we do sign someone.

Sensible decision. He must be what, 5th choice CB now?

I personally don't think he's good enough for the Championship but he could do a decent job for Accrington

Best of luck to him

Probably bringing in two attacking midfielders from the Premiership, that will cost money ,so the safe must be opened up at long last.

don't know why people think he is any good nevermind championship status.

He can be a good player (them that watched him will know this) his confidence went for some reason and once he gets it back I’m sure he’ll do well, shame we don’t want to help him.

Better than Wood imo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast