+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Business.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Rothwell has been a brilliant signing.
    Armstrong was great business. So cheap.
    Davenport we haven't seen yet.
    Palmer looks very dangerous. And won us 3 points yesterday.

Lenihan signed on a long contract.
    Dack signed on a long contract.
    Travis ....same
    Wharton....same
    Danny Graham retained. When he could have left on more money.
    Conway retained.
    Bennett retained.

I'd say we have had a great summer.

What on earth could you moan about?
    I'm not.

Give it until the end of the week, and you will see a pretty strong Rovers squad, with s couple of late additions, he always knew he had to bring in.
    And at no point have Venkys said a word. Not one. Everything you have heard, is through Mowbray or Waggott.
    The only people who have held back on spending quite a high amount over the summer, is those 2. The owners simply will back the.

Give it until the end of the week, and you will see a pretty strong Rovers squad, with s couple of late additions, he always knew he had to bring in.
    And at no point have Venkys said a word. Not one. Everything you have heard, is through Mowbray or Waggott.
    The only people who have held back on spending quite a high amount over the summer, is those 2. The owners simply will back the.
    I totally believe the budget is way and beyond what I expected, and if things hadn't happened, it would not have been fault on behalf of Venkys, mowbray or waggot. The market is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I totally believe the budget is way and beyond what I expected, and if things hadn't happened, it would not have been fault on behalf of Venkys, mowbray or waggot. The market is a joke.
    We will spend money when we need to as we go along. If we see a young lad that we think we can get a good deal on, if Mowbray wants him, Venkys will back him. They have just announced they have record turnover on the company. And can see the good work Mowbray is doing and want to back him. I bet we have one of the richest owners around. And they know if they follow our plan, in the next few seasons they will get the club back in the Prem. And they have a saleable assert again. If they have learnt from their mistakes, maybe this time if we got back, they may back us in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I'm firmly of the belief there'll be no significant incomings prior to the deadline, and am willing to accept now we go with what we have.

If anything happens it'll be a welcome bonus, but I've accepted our position.
    Reed will prove to be a very astute signing.
    I fully expect Brereton to sign.
    As I do Chapman.

Fifth in the table, spending money. Attracting young international quality. I've accepted our position aswell.

Very early days but a very nice position to be in.

I do wonder if we'd not gotten a point yet, would people be as good as to say it's early days.

Just an expression as to not get too carried away
    Of course if we had 5 losses to our name then I am sure the boo boys would be in full volume
    I am very much hopeful for the best but with one eye on slight negativity
    I find it the best way to deal with things when it goes wrong.
    When I was a lad I used to get very annoyed when we lost these days I tend to shrug my shoulders rather than beat the wall in anger.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Just an expression as to not get too carried away
    Of course if we had 5 losses to our name then I am sure the boo boys would be in full volume
    I am very much hopeful for the best but with one eye on slight negativity
    I find it the best way to deal with things when it goes wrong.
    When I was a lad I used to get very annoyed when we lost these days I tend to shrug my shoulders rather than beat the wall in anger.
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

And don't worry, the boo boys are sat sharpening their knives. The minute one thing doesn't go our way, and all this positivity flies out of the window.

Reed will prove to be a very astute signing.
    I fully expect Brereton to sign.
    As I do Chapman.

Fifth in the table, spending money. Attracting young international quality. I've accepted our position aswell.
    Why are you looking to pick a fight with fellow fans all the time? Can't you just enjoy things? I am.. I hope you are.. I really do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)