+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transfer Business.

I think Mowbray's signings have been absolutely fantastic. There is such a "buzz" about the team that hasn't been there since Hughes left....or when Rhodes and Gestede were slamming the goals in...good times I think.

Any news of players leaving on loan yet?
    The deadline is very close.

Mulgrew being linked with clubs in the Turkish top flight before Fridays European deadline. A bit being made of the fact he's in his final 12 months of contract. Could be seen as a cheap bargain. One to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Mulgrew being linked with clubs in the Turkish top flight before Fridays European deadline. A bit being made of the fact he's in his final 12 months of contract. Could be seen as a cheap bargain. One to watch!
    That's out of the left-field, Saxo!
    Surely he wouldn't be that cheap, though. The way the market is, I'd have thought two to three million.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    That's out of the left-field, Saxo!
    Surely he wouldn't be that cheap, though. The way the market is, I'd have thought two to three million.
    There maybe some mischief going on here from certain media.. Dack linked with Leicester, now Mulgrew here.. All going well for Rovers right now, and that may not be universally popular.

There maybe some mischief going on here from certain media.. Dack linked with Leicester, now Mulgrew here.. All going well for Rovers right now, and that may not be universally popular.
    Dack would now be ten million, surely.

Why are you looking to pick a fight with fellow fans all the time? Can't you just enjoy things? I am.. I hope you are.. I really do.

Fan? And all ive tried to do is keep people informed on when the transfers are happening.

I'll let you take over from now on. As

We will be in the bottom 3 after 10 games.

We won't sign anyone.

I am just going to enjoy the season home and away.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Dack would now be ten million, surely.

For his right foot. We'd want another £10m at least for the other

I wouldn't entertain anything less than 2 for mulgrew and at this late stage probably a bit more as for dack 15 million is probably fair for him.

Why are you looking to pick a fight with fellow fans all the time? Can't you just enjoy things? I am.. I hope you are.. I really do.
    As you know I will rarely back down. But if I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'm big enough to accept it.

Ok. I've had a think and I am not deliberately setting off to argue etc. But maybe your right?

I can tone down. And I will.
    I am enjoying it Saxo. Nothing is giving me more pleasure than seeing my lads do well. I have heavily invested in all of this. In spirit and in mind. And my wallet.
    I'm giving Rovers my all. And I'm being rewarded back. I'm proud.

Hence I feel very passionate.

I do however accept, sometimes that's misplaced. I will think before I post from now on you have my word. And I'm sorry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)