+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Man.City Matchday Thread

Wolves v Man.City Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

There's not many that give Wolves a chance this afternoon, but i'm just hoping Wolves can some how get something from the game. Just a reminder, this game kicks off at 12.30pm.

If our lads can play as well as they did in the 1st thirty minutes against Leicester, then I don't see them being totally overwhelmed by City. If they do get beaten, as most predict, then lets hope they maintain a determination to challenge for every ball and go down fighting. I shall expect nothing less ( I'm an unforgiving b-----d me...I think it's something to do with my age)

Doing OK so far! COMB!!!

Great first half. If only eh!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Doing OK so far! COMB!!!
    Hi Woodie,

Mate, I think we've got ourselves a football team. They did everything I could have asked for in that first half and refused to be intimidated by the best side in Britain at the present time. I'm not getting carried away, but regardless of how this game ends up, I truly believe that we will establish our position in the Prem this season, if we continue to play as I now know we can. Right now, I'm feeling very proud of their performance. Great time to be a Wolfie in'it ?

Absolutely mate. As you say, whatever todays outcome we will have shown we are a serious team.

Boly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Boly!!!!
    The "Hand of God"! Hey we aint proud, we'll tek it!!

1-1 now. Really poor marking by Boly. Justice I suppose.

How is Aguero not booked for diving there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)