+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Day Post: Bolton Wanderers v The Mighty Blades

Match Day Post: Bolton Wanderers v The Mighty Blades

So back in league action again this afternoon with the trip to Bolton. Points wise they've started very well, but I get the impression their performances haven't been scintillating. But it's a results business and I'd certainly be happy to swap our haul for theirs so far....still very early in the season but if we 'hope' to be any more than a midtable side this season, these are the games we need to winning. Unless Bolton are going to be the surprise team of the season that is....

Anyway

Any team news?

Same starting line up as per Norwich?

Duffy on the bench?

Clarke gets the nod again?

Really don't know which way to call this one. Bolton are workman-like and won't let us settle into the style we enjoy. I think both teams will score, and more in optimism than expectation I'll go for 2-1 Blades win....

Safe journey all

UTB

Parkinson is doing what he does best and grinding results out. Not pretty but affective. I still think we will win 2-1 and hopefully Clarke scores, he really needs a confidence boost.

Lose 2-1. Clarke to miss sitters again. Pigs go above us.

We will win, only Bolton, we are getting better this season, thay are slowly bonding as a team, new team players, Clarke just needs a confidence boost, a goal would be lovely,
    Excited for a quiet house so i can stream the match and make a noise when we score!❤

Pigs will always stay below us....gutter level!!

knew we,d win

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    knew we,d win

Well done Twirls. Just keep forecasting us to lose. You know it makes sense!