+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moore

Moore

Get rid of Moore he hasn't got a clue,he brought on Dawson who dos'nt want to play for us he's plays brunt in midfield who's useless there, he brings on morrison and kanu who are also useless and leaves the two players Burke and field who could change the game on the bench what has he got against them, he will still pick the same team for the next match l am seething points thrown away because of team selection GET RID before it's to late he dos'nt know what he's doing

I don't think you've too much to worry about. Moore should be able to get you to the magical 50 points which should keep you up.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/augu...rating-defeat/
    Rather than saying we dominated boro he should be apologising after that insipid display, at least speak the truth Dave and not try to spin it in your favour

It was poor and it all stemmed from the insipid centre of midfield. Brunt capped another poor display by giving away an unnecessary free kick in injury time then, along with Bartley failed to defend said free kick. Dawson was heading fresh air at the same time as Bartley was out manoeuvred and Brunt was kicking fresh air. Pity he didn't do that for the free kick.
    Aside from the goal Phillips was quieter than he has been as was Gibbs and Barnes. Playing 4-4-2 after the success of 3-5-2 didn't help. Well, I think we were playing 4-4-2!
    Last edited by holmleighchris; 25-08-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    It was poor and it all stemmed from the insipid centre of midfield. Brunt capped another poor display by giving away an unnecessary free kick in injury time then, along with Bardsley failed to defend said free kick. Dawson was heading fresh air at the same time as Bartley was out manoeuvred and Brunt was kicking fresh air. Pity he didn't do that for the free kick.
    Aside from the goal Phillips was quieter than he has been as was Gibbs and Barnes. Playing 4-4-2 after the success of 3-5-2 didn't help. Well, I think we were playing 4-4-2!
    I couldn't work out what formation we were playing either.

Disappointing result this evening, especially losing to such a late goal. Didn't see the game as I was at a wedding but from the comments on here they seem to back up what I've witnessed so far this season. The midfield of Brunt and Livermore just isn't working. I just hope that Moore will not be intransigent and doesn't persist with this combination. As someone has already mentioned, what has Moore got against Field? To my mind he would be the obvious choice to play in the central midfield role. I'm still of the opinion that Dawson would be a more stabilising influence in the centre of our defence as well.

A minor point. Why are we now wearing this away kit when not required?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Get rid of Moore he hasn't got a clue,he brought on Dawson who dos'nt want to play for us he's plays brunt in midfield who's useless there, he brings on morrison and kanu who are also useless and leaves the two players Burke and field who could change the game on the bench what has he got against them, he will still pick the same team for the next match l am seething points thrown away because of team selection GET RID before it's to late he dos'nt know what he's doing
    Is this a joke...?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Is this a joke...?
    Is what a joke are you for real idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Is what a joke are you for real idiot
    I had to read that several times to make sense of it....but anyway.

Are you being serious. Get rid of Moore....??

And replace with who....?

Because we conceded a goal in the 93rd minute, away against a team who will probably be in the top 6 this season.

After all the upheaval of the summer, after inheriting a team who were built to stop the opposition and not attack.

Fickle ain't the word. Do you even go up to the games?

Get a grip man.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I had to read that several times to make sense of it....but anyway.

Are you being serious. Get rid of Moore....??

And replace with who....?

Because we conceded a goal in the 93rd minute, away against a team who will probably be in the top 6 this season.

After all the upheaval of the summer, after inheriting a team who were built to stop the opposition and not attack.

Fickle ain't the word. Do you even go up to the games?

Get a grip man.
    First of all replace him with his no 2 he will do a better job secondly we wouldn't of conceded if he had made the right team selections and yes I do go to games halfords lane thank you.I will just say he will pick the same team next match and we will lose again then let's see what you say

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)