+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back on board

Back on board

Hello All..Sorry for my absence over the past couple of months but a very close family friend of many years was taken ill with that ******* of a disease and I really did not have my mind on participating on different forums. Seeing a very robust thick set man being eaten away by the phucking crab in a matter of weeks was terrible. I never realised how somebody could lose so much weight in such a small period of time....We buried him a few days ago.
    As life has to go on....I am back.

Cheers
    FL

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Hello All..Sorry for my absence over the past couple of months but a very close family friend of many years was taken ill with that ******* of a disease and I really did not have my mind on participating on different forums. Seeing a very robust thick set man being eaten away by the phucking crab in a matter of weeks was terrible. I never realised how somebody could lose so much weight in such a small period of time....We buried him a few days ago.
    As life has to go on....I am back.

Cheers
    FL
    Welcome back mate and I really understand what you have went through, lost my mum and dad to it.

Keep positive mate and keep posting. Chin up fella.

Welcome back Frenchie.
    Sorry for your loss.
    You have my full understanding as i lost my dad to brain cancer only 4 months after his diagnosis;He went from a 6 ft strapping man who served in the army and a railway worker and an amature fooballer to a shell of a man in 4 months.
    So i understand you my friend .

Ps my thoughts to you as well for your loss Rab my friend.

Welcome back Frenchie, sorry to hear of your loss mate, I guess most of us have seen loved ones taken in similar circumstances. Look forward to seeing you on the prediction league next week.

What i like about this forum is we all have banter and disagreement's yet we all the same when one of us down. Fight on brothers

Good to see you back Frenchie, you are right it is a terrible thing to see, my eldest brother died of a melanoma, he was just 53.

bon retour parmi nous  matey!

Mon Frenchmeister

i'd have no problem to see you take part in the prediction league thingy with as many points as i have!
    only my choice, others have a say too ask Davee......
    sorry for your personal pain fella,
    john.

Welcomeback Frenchie ..

Thanks lads for the kind words...a bientot
    FL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast