+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keogh

Keogh

Time to stop the witch hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Witch hunt is that then

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    One swallow doesn't make a summer as they say

It does with my missus, fnaar fnaar

I wasn't saying it because he had a good game, we can all see now that Lampard will have him on the team sheet every game.
    Getting behind him will benefit him and us rather than constantly attacking him. He wouldn't be in my line up as I don't think he's the player he was and now he's also lacking in confidence. But if he plays support him!

I thought his defensive play was excellent, his distribution awful (again) and his goal a bit lucky. But from my seat in the West Stand I only saw and hear support for him - only Nugent and, when he was replaced and declared MoM, Bennett, got anything like the same ovation.

Poor opening 25 from Keogh followed by 65 minutes of the best he's played in over a year. In the stadium I will always back him, and all his teammates too. Post game on a forum I feel 100% free to be critical when he's poor and praising when he's good. In this particular game we saw both sides of his play.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)