+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: View From Bolton

View From Bolton

Cheers Roy.

At least most of them were honest.

It’s nice to hear opposing fans speak about your team like that. Keep it up United.

Wonder where these two quotes came from:-

“That was so one sided – they reminded me of Wolves last season, only with smaller and quieter support.”

“Big congrats to Sheff Utd on beating a big club away from home in the league”

Strange that Wolves only brought 821 fans to Bolton last season and we had about 2000 today.

S S of P

Congrats on beating a big club away in the league??????????

I must check my diary because I couldve swore we were playing Bolton today, big club my ****.

Just like Wolves last season with smaller and quieter support, a bit like when Bolton come to the Lane then?

Kudos to the earlier comments who were mature enough to hold their hands up and accept they got battered.

Can we play all our games in the "all green strip",its like clover the 4 leaf variety.

Got to admit I agree about Clarke’s gloves though.

Mostly reasoned comments and, to be fair, we really shut them up. But give them credit for holding their hands up. Great performance from us, Norwood was an incredible bit of business.

just 1 more bit of incredible business for a new striker and weve definetly got a chance of challenging for a top 6 spot

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Got to admit I agree about Clarke’s gloves though.

Mostly reasoned comments and, to be fair, we really shut them up. But give them credit for holding their hands up. Great performance from us, Norwood was an incredible bit of business.
    You agree we shud be docked points for Leon wearin gloves? The truth is they were outclassed from start to finish,wor abart the tool who said well done for beatin a big club. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You agree we shud be docked points for Leon wearin gloves? The truth is they were outclassed from start to finish,wor abart the tool who said well done for beatin a big club. UTCB
    Absolutely. Gloves in August? (or at all for that matter), should be punishable by Administration pal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast