+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If that side makes the top 6!!!

in familiar territory, 14th, we need wins and quick, there's clearly a lot of teams in this division that are better than us.

top ten would be an achievement.

never really got my hopes us when we signed these players and I'm glad I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    in familiar territory, 14th, we need wins and quick, there's clearly a lot of teams in this division that are
    better than us.

top ten would be an achievement.

never really got my hopes us when we signed these players and I'm glad I didn't.
    That's being silly Es*** not many teams will get much of Brentford they are a very good side It's always fine margins in this division Can't understand why Kranky is so defensive with the talent he's been given by Mendes

Your going the wrong way, play offs are this way - follow us!

Mind the gap!

Ah yes, mind the gap. Very interesting to have this after 6 games. Very interesting.....

Notice how Trickytree hasn't posted on this thread seeing as he thinks Forest will finish the season in the play offs at the least. I will be surprised if we get any higher than 10th to be honest seeing as we struggled to even get a draw against Birmingham City. 1 win and 7 points in the first 6 games is a pretty poor return for £24m outlay.

Quote Originally Posted by LE_Red_Dog View Post
    Notice how Trickytree hasn't posted on this thread seeing as he thinks Forest will finish the season in the play offs at the least. I will be surprised if we get any higher than 10th to be honest seeing as we struggled to even get a draw against Birmingham City. 1 win and 7 points in the first 6 games is a pretty poor return for £24m outlay.
    I agree! I'm hoping we can turn it around rather quickly.
    That Birmingham game made me feel a bit embarrassed 😶 and concerned at the same time, tough teams in this division, if we play like we did against Brummy every week then we're in a pickle.

Oh look. LERD has returned when things aren't rosey. How very surprising and suspicious.
    You really are a tw@t at times and call yourself a Forest supporter?
    It's just turned September and there is 8 months to go. If you or anyone thought this team would gel automatically, then stick to masturbation. At least you'll know what's coming.
    I said weeks a go, a top 6 place was an achievement and I stick by it. I've seen enough good points to keep me going on that.
    If memory serves, you don't even go, because your benefits don't stretch that far.
    I've just had half my neck removed, yet can't wait to get back down there. I suppose you're either a half full, or half empty glass type of person.
    You necked your drink a lot time ago and broke the ****ing glass.

The man's just been out from a very severe operation. It's surprising that he even bothers to come round to post given how soon it finished.
    Give him a break and at the same time give the team a break.
    I never really foresee a top 6 probably a top 10. However it's early days and generally the team is much much stronger than in the past.
    My only concern is Karanka's refusal to play 2 upfront, I have never in all my years in football despite a preference for defensive styles (like the Italy of old), well I never really liked 1 upfront except in extenuating circumstances where you face a really tough opponent or defend a first leg lead, then the old 4-5-1 is okay.
    Our build up play is okay, it's only the killer finish is lacking hence the bafflement in still playing 1 upfront.

Not been on benefits for a number of years now after a spell out of work back in 2009/10 just don't want to waste my money anymore watching rabble like Forest. The other nights performance proves that and don't say they made loads of changes it was against Burton Albion who are in League 1.
    The teams results are so inconsistent it's unreal how can they expect to keep themselves up at the top end of the table to challenge for even a play-off place. I'm sure they'll come a cropper this coming Saturday at home against Sheffield Utd as it's games like that they need to prove their credentials that they are serious about making a challenge.

Changing the subject didn't know that you'd had a major operation tricky so hope you get better soon.

Not been on benefits for a number of years now after a spell out of work back in 2009/10 just don't want to waste my money anymore watching rabble like Forest. The other nights performance proves that and don't say they made loads of changes it was against Burton Albion who are in League 1.
    The teams results are so inconsistent it's unreal how can they expect to keep themselves up at the top end of the table to challenge for even a play-off place. I'm sure they'll come a cropper this coming Saturday at home against Sheffield Utd as it's games like that they need to prove their credentials that they are serious about making a challenge.

Changing the subject didn't know that you'd had a major operation tricky so hope you get better soon.
    was a hard game to watch against Burton, especially with that Derby tw@t Buxton laughing on the bench with NC, makes my blood boil it does, the wife is still moaning at me regarding my language!
    We got back to 3-2 and sat back instead of attacking lol, wasn't happy at all!!
    Sheffield United will be the test, f'ing hate Sheffield United.
    Only bright side regarding the Burton game was the Forest youngster coming on and scoring.

Es***red.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast