+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If that side makes the top 6!!!

So much hate. Lucky you the wife was moaning about language and not getting ideas from it!!

Pleasantly surprised and pleased that Forest managed to beat Sheffield Utd today here's hoping they can use this result today as a springboard for better and greater things this season. Didn't realise looking at some head-to-head records that Forest have only lost twice at home to Sheffield Utd in all competitions since 1997/98. Think i might've been mistaking results against the other team from Sheffield.

Quote Originally Posted by LE_Red_Dog View Post
    Pleasantly surprised and pleased that Forest managed to beat Sheffield Utd today here's hoping they can use this result today as a springboard for better and greater things this season. Didn't realise looking at some head-to-head records that Forest have only lost twice at home to Sheffield Utd in all competitions since 1997/98. Think i might've been mistaking results against the other team from Sheffield.
    I think we have a good home record against Weds too.

Lost 4 out of the last 5 home games against Sheffield Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by LE_Red_Dog View Post
    Lost 4 out of the last 5 home games against Sheffield Wed.
    Oh wow, do you fancy us tomorrow or are we gonna have a Stroke?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123