Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Stephen Dobbie Stats

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,363

    Stephen Dobbie Stats

    First Spell
    84 league appearances with 47 league goals
    19 cup appearances with 8 cup goals

    Second Spell so far...
    69 league appearances with 41 league goals
    23 cup appearances with 26 cup goals

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    First Spell
    84 league appearances with 47 league goals
    19 cup appearances with 8 cup goals

    Second Spell so far...
    69 league appearances with 41 league goals
    23 cup appearances with 26 cup goals

    albertz mate the man is a machine ,we all know this and he will score goals for fun for a few more years yet .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,363
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    First Spell
    84 league appearances with 47 league goals
    19 cup appearances with 8 cup goals

    Second Spell so far...
    69 league appearances with 41 league goals
    23 cup appearances with 26 cup goals
    55 goals in 103 appearances.....First Spell Average Goal per Game 1.87272727272

    67 goals in 92 appearances.....Second Spell Average Goal per Game 1.3731343284

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    528
    Albertz Einstein...we salute you!

  5. #5
    Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.


    Absolutely brilliant. Rocket man strikes again
    Just keeps on giving

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    Absolutely brilliant. Rocket man strikes again
    Just keeps on giving
    At least Albertz tries to post constructive comments not childish put downs like some.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    528
    Please dont tell me adriatico is another nom de plume for this tit!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    At least Albertz tries to post constructive comments not childish put downs like some.



  10. #10
    In response to the previous two posts - No and not upset just bored with infantile posts. I have read threads on this forum for a number of years and some of the more recent ones were bemoaning the decline in meaningful dialogue. I suspect part of the reason is the bickering that goes on. Whilst my first post could be seen by some as being likewise I still feel there is no need for the constant slagging off of an individual that submits informative posts albeit if sometimes the information is incorrect.

    The sooner these types of posts cease then the sooner this forum returns to constructive threads with intelligent points of view.

    Had my rant and I'll leave it at that and return to being a mere bystander.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    In response to the previous two posts - No and not upset just bored with infantile posts. I have read threads on this forum for a number of years and some of the more recent ones were bemoaning the decline in meaningful dialogue. I suspect part of the reason is the bickering that goes on. Whilst my first post could be seen by some as being likewise I still feel there is no need for the constant slagging off of an individual that submits informative posts albeit if sometimes the information is incorrect.

    The sooner these types of posts cease then the sooner this forum returns to constructive threads with intelligent points of view.

    Had my rant and I'll leave it at that and return to being a mere bystander.
    Never mind the returning to a bystander malarkey . Thats a cop out. If you want the site to be better then contribute yourself.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    In response to the previous two posts - No and not upset just bored with infantile posts. I have read threads on this forum for a number of years and some of the more recent ones were bemoaning the decline in meaningful dialogue. I suspect part of the reason is the bickering that goes on. Whilst my first post could be seen by some as being likewise I still feel there is no need for the constant slagging off of an individual that submits informative posts albeit if sometimes the information is incorrect.

    The sooner these types of posts cease then the sooner this forum returns to constructive threads with intelligent points of view.

    Had my rant and I'll leave it at that and return to being a mere bystander.
    Your good friend Albertz and his tedious posts certainly bring out the worst in several posters , myself included.
    No need for you to spit the dummy though. If you've got something constructive to post them please do so. I personally would like to hear what you've got to say about anything Queens , just don't post the same old nonsense every week lol.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.
    Maybe you could put your combined efforts into producing a spreadsheet of goals per game and per different match official. A lot of work i know but your rapt audience will be eternally grateful.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.
    Not sure that's correct. His overall total is 122 goals in 197 appearances, so his average is a goal every 1.614750984 games, similar to my earlier post.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,363
    Similar to Lyle's stats 117 goals in 365 appearances is a goal every 3.1196581197 games.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bridgend, Wales
    Posts
    284
    Back to the point at hand. What a player! We are so lucky to have had and still have a player like this man.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,363
    Exactly. Surely will go on to be manager after he retires from playing.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Exactly. Surely will go on to be manager after he retires from playing.
    Naysmith said in his interview after Sat game that he was keeping Dobbie's seat warm as he will become the next Queens manager but hopefully not for another couple of seasons yet...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Maybe you could put your combined efforts into producing a spreadsheet of goals per game and per different match official. A lot of work i know but your rapt audience will be eternally grateful.
    I may consider doing this for the seasons I have recorded.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.

    That’s the way I read it also. Talk about tying yourself in knots ALBERTZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •