+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Dobbie Stats

Stephen Dobbie Stats

First Spell
    84 league appearances with 47 league goals
    19 cup appearances with 8 cup goals

Second Spell so far...
    69 league appearances with 41 league goals
    23 cup appearances with 26 cup goals

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    First Spell

Second Spell so far...

albertz mate the man is a machine ,we all know this and he will score goals for fun for a few more years yet .

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    First Spell

Second Spell so far...
    55 goals in 103 appearances.....First Spell Average Goal per Game 1.87272727272

67 goals in 92 appearances.....Second Spell Average Goal per Game 1.3731343284

Albertz Einstein...we salute you!

Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    Albertz, methinks you have got it the wrong way round. Divide number of goals by number of games. Should read. .53 goals per game for first period and .73 goals per game second time around.

Absolutely brilliant. Rocket man strikes again
    Just keeps on giving

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    Absolutely brilliant. Rocket man strikes again
    Just keeps on giving
    At least Albertz tries to post constructive comments not childish put downs like some.

Please dont tell me adriatico is another nom de plume for this tit!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriatico View Post
    At least Albertz tries to post constructive comments not childish put downs like some.

In response to the previous two posts - No and not upset just bored with infantile posts. I have read threads on this forum for a number of years and some of the more recent ones were bemoaning the decline in meaningful dialogue. I suspect part of the reason is the bickering that goes on. Whilst my first post could be seen by some as being likewise I still feel there is no need for the constant slagging off of an individual that submits informative posts albeit if sometimes the information is incorrect.

The sooner these types of posts cease then the sooner this forum returns to constructive threads with intelligent points of view.

Had my rant and I'll leave it at that and return to being a mere bystander.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)