+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Very good result considering we are a work in progress - well done Millers!
    Much better. Manning and Raggett look assured and good additions. Like Ajayi playing in front of the back 4, and prefer to see Vassel in for Taylor. We/they needed that win and clean sheet.
    UTM

The Millers gave everything today. The formation was right and the players looked comfortable against Millwall.

Good game great result.

I think Raggett is with us until January? If so, we need to bring Robertson into the frame a bit more at some juncture before then? Thoughts?

Must win game today and I thought the team did a good job.
    Criticised Warne last game today he got it spot on.
    On to next week come on you reds.

Looked solid in midfield and with Shemi playing the holding role just in front of the back four we were very resilient.

Like the look of Froggatt and the fact he took his goal well. Vyner looked far more composed having players around him willing to track back to help unlike some we have in the squad.

Great 3 points up to 15th and above Mulwarl so a good double over them today.

some of the closing down and chasing back was great to see today. MOTM was given to Froggatt and yes he had a very good game and scored but my MOTM today was Williams. He covered more ground than anyone always looking to close off the opposition and always tracking back to help Vyner.

Have we solved our midfield crisis?

Ajayi....awesome today....depite playing alongside Vaulks who was wearing his invisibility cloak again.

In our last season at this level it took us until the 20th game to get our second win. That was on 10th December a 1-0 home win v QPR to put us on a grand total of 10 points.

There really is only one talking point after today's game.

Joe Mattock's tattoo!!!!!

He took his shirt off in front of the West Stand and on his back, across his shoulder blades, he has the word MATTOCK tattooed !!!!

No. Next question

Both centre backs were solid and I think Raggett deserved his man of the match. I agree with Brin that Williams was fantastic. I have to say that I think that is one of the best games I have seen Ajayi play. He was outstanding.

Smith was also a handful for Millwall.

Well done Warne, we were the best side and Smith could have sealed it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast