+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crucial 48 Hours

Crucial 48 Hours

AH has to either:

1: Back Nolan and let him go into the loan market to strengthen defensively with 2 or 3 quality signings.

Or

2: Get rid of Nolan in the next 24 hour and appoint someone in the following 24 hours and let whoever loose in the loan market.

Either way one has to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    AH has to either:

1: Back Nolan and let him go into the loan market to strengthen defensively with 2 or 3 quality signings.

Or

2: Get rid of Nolan in the next 24 hour and appoint someone in the following 24 hours and let whoever loose in the loan market.

Either way one has to happen.
    I really think we should see what happens in the Lincoln game first.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Come of it Swale, we really are a soft touch both in midfield and at the back, it can’t continue and we don’t currently have the calibration of defensive players to turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Completely agree. AH has conspicuously done sweet fa in the last 2 weeks to show any sign of supporting his man with back ups

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Come of it Swale, we really are a soft touch both in midfield and at the back, it can’t continue and we don’t currently have the calibration of defensive players to turn this around.
    Sorry I'm following the game. It's not in my nature to give up when there is still a possibility of victory or a draw

Unfortunately you’re not playing! Wish some of these players had your resolve mate!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Unfortunately you’re not playing! Wish some of these players had your resolve mate!
    So do I!

Ooooh close from Dennis after a good move

I'm trying to work out if you are a wind-up merchant or genuinely deluded? Also who made you the comments police? People are fed up. We are entitled to make comments during the game!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I'm trying to work out if you are a wind-up merchant or genuinely deluded? Also who made you the comments police? People are fed up. We are entitled to make comments during the game!
    Who's this addressed to?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast