+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike-Steven Bahre

Mike-Steven Bahre

Hannover Manager Horst Heldt confirmed that Mike-Steven Bähre is in talks with Barnsley: "I can confirm that the team is interested in Mikey, we have talks. Mikey has not made a final decision. If there is a final offer, we will decide whether it makes sense for us or not.”

Big decision isn't it for a young lad to leave a German Bundesliga club and move to a third tier club abroad .

The positive is that he knows Stendel and Winkler and that could well sway it I think .

That will be the big problem animal, we've seen a few recently, apparently having home sickness , they are young lads and it's quite understandable, some can cope with it, you only have to look through all the divisions to see how many are from abroad and seemingly doing well

Easy answer live with stendel or Winkler IF he gets homesick

He's 23 not 12.....! I know some players can't hack being far away from Mummy & Daddy but it's these experiences that make you stronger in life, maybe this experience will be the one that makes him become a man and further his career?
    It's not too bad for Leroy Sane at Man Citeh who is a year younger!! and lets not forget they are footballers not soldiers who get no choice in staying in different countries if they get homesick.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    He's 23 not 12.....! I know some players can't hack being far away from Mummy & Daddy but it's these experiences that make you stronger in life, maybe this experience will be the one that makes him become a man and further his career?
    It's not too bad for Leroy Sane at Man Citeh who is a year younger!! and lets not forget they are footballers not soldiers who get no choice in staying in different countries if they get homesick.

Agreed Perky, it is part of the transition from boy to man. However, they're only human. In my experience it far easier to get the best out of a happy/settled footballer.

On his way to tarn

On his way outa town

Cheins choppa just gon orr, Bahre enny co ckups iz arrs

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cheins choppa just gon orr, Bahre enny co ckups iz arrs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast