+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mike-Steven Bahre

Somebody’s been Naughty.... ( Isn’t me )Name:  B56B593F-D2AF-4DC8-B029-0C92F5000947.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  11.5 KB
    Sky sports deadline day feed

Love the Press Release where it says he has played for the Bundesliga club under Stendel. On examination of his stats, yes he was at the club with Stendel but played in their youth teams and reserve teams.for most of the time. Dunt get me wrong I hope he comes off but don't pillak us. We ed enough of that with Morais.

Been better if we signed a winger and goalkeeper loans not ANOTHER MIDFIELDER

He is a winger supposedly

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I hope he dunt tek Mamma's place on the left midfield attacker role. Mamma cost Goat nearly a million quid.
    Mamma told him not to come

3 dog neet !!!! Or Tommy Joounz !!!!

Hope so ESR

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Love the Press Release where it says he has played for the Bundesliga club under Stendel. On examination of his stats, yes he was at the club with Stendel but played in their youth teams and reserve teams.for most of the time. Dunt get me wrong I hope he comes off but don't pillak us. We ed enough of that with Morais.
    He played under Stendel SB because Stendel was the youth team coach before he got the managers job!

Another first team opportunity blocked for our own young 'uns. Gareth is reyt !

Anyway my work here is done forra while. I'm evvin a Message Booard Dry September to recharge my batteries ready forra long winter.

Laters.

Cummon You Reds ! Al be theear, even at Oldham on Tuesday.

He was at the game yesterday, I met up with my mate at half time who got introduced to him!
    I asked him what he was like he said nice bloke but he couldn't understand a word I said, I said that's understandable he's German? he said NO mate he speaks better English than me, he doesn't understand tarn spek!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123