+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kenny Dougall

Kenny Dougall

The lads class , real find , everything you'd want from a defensive midfield player .

I take the pyss out of the spreadsheet recruitment at times but I have to say this lad is the real deal , way above league one level and bordering on top 8 championship for me .

Totally agree mate he will be a big loss against Warsaw when he goes to this Australian training camp!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Totally agree mate he will be a big loss against Warsaw when he goes to this Australian training camp!
    He'd be our captain if I was HC , made for the role in my opinion .

Looks a great find, hopefully Bahre will be the same

He certainly is a good signing, he plays like he's been here for ages , he like a few more lost their way a bit in second half , The Gills were quite physical , and i would imagine a few bumps and bruises will need treating , When Potts went off ( injured ? ) we really started to struggle , another poor Ref also, , that elbow on Moore was shocking , reminded me of that challenge CM on IH ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He certainly is a good signing, he plays like he's been here for ages , he like a few more lost their way a bit in second half , The Gills were quite physical , and i would imagine a few bumps and bruises will need treating , When Potts went off ( injured ? ) we really started to struggle , another poor Ref also, , that elbow on Moore was shocking , reminded me of that challenge CM on IH ,
    Lovell definitely sent them out in the second half to be more aggressive and upset us .

That's perfectly fine because if teams want to fight I think we are more than capable of standing up to it and giving it back , there's no soft side to this group that's for sure .

Agree the ref was poor yesterday and allowed Gillingham to get away with one or two .

A real find he has looked the part fropm his first game. When he hasn't got the ball he is looking around all the time and moving into space ready to receive it. When he does he is aware where the opposition is and avoids being blocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The lads class , real find , everything you'd want from a defensive midfield player .

I take the pyss out of the spreadsheet recruitment at times but I have to say this lad is the real deal , way above league one level and bordering on top 8 championship for me .

Nice to hear gents. Long may it continue

He was giving Pinnilos a right ear bashing yesterday for going on a run then not tracking back! for someone just getting to know the group that's brilliant and definately Captain material.