+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: opinions

I wouldn’t say McGinns career is over because he has had a few injuries.

Scott Booth was never off the treatment for long in both of his spells here and had an entire career picking up injuries.

McGinn by a country mile... one of the best players we've had in 20 years and for a winger incredibly consistent in his contribution to the team in terms of goals and assists. Still has a valuable role to play this season.

Jamie Smith had his own treatment table.

I'm also of the opinion that McGinn is almost if not finished. I have noticed a severe drop in his limited pace since he came back to us, he also plays now like he knows he can't beat his manand has to rely on his experience more and more in games.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Jamie Smith had his own treatment table.

I'm also of the opinion that McGinn is almost if not finished. I have noticed a severe drop in his limited pace since he came back to us, he also plays now like he knows he can't beat his manand has to rely on his experience more and more in games.
    He always used his experience to beat his man,he has lost his pace but he was never the quickest anyway.

I presume McInnes doesn’t think he is finished either or he wouldn’t have gave him a 3 and 1/2 year deal.

Jamie Smith was great for his first half season with us. Flattered to deceive or was crocked the rest of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12