+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Keane fractures skull

Michael Keane fractures skull

Worrying news about Michael Keane.

He has suffered a hairline fracture of his skull. he was stretchered off during yesterdays game at Bournemouth.

Let's hope he recovers fully and is back in action soon.

That really is bad news. He was playing quite well and had scored his first Everton goals yesterday and for this to happen is a terrible slice of luck.

I too hope that he recovers and can get back to the form that he showed when playing for us.

I hope he's OK and gets back to full fitness soon. We think we can be a bit unlucky but it's not going Everton's way either. Two players sent off now for next to nothing, and now this injury to Keane.

It looked really nasty too. I wish the lad well.

Keane fractures skull

Everton defender Michael Keane suffered a hairline fracture of his skull during Saturday's draw at Bournemouth.
    The England centre-back clashed heads with team-mate Idrissa Gueye in injury time and was taken to hospital after six minutes of treatment on the pitch.

"Michael Keane has sustained a small hairline fracture of the skull but suffered no other complications," said an Everton statement. Keane, 25, said he must avoid head contact for three to four weeks.

Looked a bad one on the TV, shame as he'd scored earlier