+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Congratulations Alan Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Don’t panic, we can’t go lower,
    I feel strangely uncomforted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Are you on the wine tonight Cher, agreeing with me and swearing?
    Sadly not, but the swearing was due to a flashback to that terrible game when we nearly went out of the league. The thought of that day (and all the cider consumed) was just too much! Humble apols for language and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    PS does anyone know why my posts are all off to one side? Is it TC's fault?
    It happens from time to time.....you will get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I would hope Al came to his own conclusions and sacked Kev because he thought it was the right thing to do. I very much doubt he would be swayed by the moanings of a few fans.
    As above
    who says AH did not come to this conclusion of his own accord, !!?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    A woman ! Tell me one who's qualified enough ? We lose 20 on the bounce , sorry Wendy you're sacked . ***ist ! Reinstated . We lose 19 out of the next 20 . Wendy who I failed to mention is black is sacked . Now we are racist as well . Reinstated.
    Thank God she's not a Lesbian as well !!!

The fact that fans even think Alan Hardy would be swayed by a few social media moaners tells me all I need to know about the strange world they live in. We have had an appalling start after a huge amount of money for this level has been spent, look dreadful in every game and probably getting worse not better and his record for some time has been at best bang average. On top of that with all the boozing whilst he might be a nice bloke and turned Notts around a while back he deserves the boot. That people think Hardy was swayed by social media decisions is absolutely laughable. It was simply the right thing to do. Bit early perhaps but you can understand Hardy wanting to at least try and give a new manager a day or two before the window closes to bring a player or two in rather than more Nolan appointments who may or may not cut the mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Thank God she's not a Lesbian as well !!!
    She is ............BINGO.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Amazingly, Moniz is the only Notts manager in the past 14 years and 25 managers to have a relegation with Notts against his name.

Also shows how long we have been down in this crap league !!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456