+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Kewell

Harry Kewell

Just spotted in Long Eaton Aldi, coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    And the tw@t bought a pack of 3 pies, OMG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    And the tw@t bought a pack of 3 pies, OMG!!!
    He's going to wear them for the unveiling and sing 'Three Pies on My Shirt'. Alternatively it's one for lunch and two for the badge.

Is this the same Kewell that has only managed one senior club, Crawley?.......also previously sacked managing an U21 team?

If I was Hardy, and was still seething after spunking £500k on a forward threesome of out-n-out strikers-wingers, I'd be wanting a bit more "bang for my buck" than a Newbie manager from Crawley!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Is this the same Kewell that has only managed one senior club, Crawley?.......also previously sacked managing an U21 team?

If I was Hardy, and was still seething after spunking £500k on a forward threesome of out-n-out strikers-wingers, I'd be wanting a bit more "bang for my buck" than a Newbie manager from Crawley!

Is the right answer.

I can sort of make an argument for Kewell having done a decent job on a shoestring budget at Crawley last season to get a mid-table finish from a team tipped for relegation, but that's about all you can say. There's nothing to suggest he should be at the head of the queue of candidates, certainly when there's better and more proven options like Bowyer and Cotterill out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Well it's better than seeing him in Bargain Booze. Give him the job!

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Well it's better than seeing him in Bargain Booze. Give him the job!
    Hahahahaha.....superb.....spotted another on one of the 7 or 8 threads running....."AH didn't have to spend too much on compo.....he sent a lad to the off-licence to cash in all the empties from Nolo's office"

Sad really that it all ended like this after a superb start to his career....but AH simply had to act quickly to protect his investment IMO

Come on Alan break the bank again and try take Coleman from Stanley... A top notch lower league manager, Ok so Kewell is doing a half decent job at Crawley but I think an experienced head is needed now.

Kewell would be a very underwhelming appointment. However I will say that I though Crawley were one of the best footballing sides seen at ML last season and beat us 2-1. He encouraged a young team to play the ball out from the back and they all stuck to the task. You could say he did a very competent job with limited resources last season. However he’s not what we need right now.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast