+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitrovic

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    No striker will flourish under Rafa
    He doesn't play enough attacking footy

Would you come and play under him if you were a top striker
    You would look at what you are coming into

Maybe 2/3 chances a game
    18 20 percent possession in a home game

No support

We won't get a decent striker
    Even if ash spent 59 mill on one

We won't get one under Rafa
    Thanks for that.

He earned me 16pts in my fantasy footy team..15 more points the Ageuro..
    Still wi Rafa on this one for the time being,the fellas a lunatic...

mitrovic's goal tally in the championship was 12 goals in 17 games
    galye's was 23 in 32 games

very little difference now mitrovic might prove to be able to score in the premiership on the other hand he might not

Makes complete sense to not give mitro a chance , or gayle, and loan a striker who has 24 prem goals in 3 years ...Not.
    If it's cos of Benitez style reason then do without a striker and play another defender.
    The games v Cardiff and Chelsea were absolutely Ball aching to watch .

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Thanks for that.
    😂😂

Torres was a complete and utter fkn failure under him wssnt he and so was Milan Baros.

Mitrovic scored 10 goals in 40 premier league games for us.Got sent off twice and booked 4 times.
    Now for the last time,how is that world class or premier class.
    Also as I have said before don't use Joselu as a yardstick.If we still had Shearer,Sir Les or Andy Cole and Mitrovic was sold,I guarantee everyone spouting Mitro this and Mitro that would say it was best to get rid as he isn't good enough.
    Good luck to the lad but anyone could run on to a pitch waving arms about to get the crowd going.Even at Fulham last year he hadn't learned his lesson when elbowing Cahill from Millwall.He got away with it.(Mind you I don't blame him for elbowing that pr1ck)

He's a good striker. Let's see if he can keep it up. If we actually were to spend the money we got from him on bringing in a quality striker, I would have been ecstatic over the sale. Knowing that it's going in Ashley's pockets, I'm not sure I would have Rondon over him to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Makes complete sense to not give mitro a chance , or gayle, and loan a striker who has 24 prem goals in 3 years ...Not.
    If it's cos of Benitez style reason then do without a striker and play another defender.
    The games v Cardiff and Chelsea were absolutely Ball aching to watch .
    precisly

and he didnt have to get rid of mitro
    just like he didnt need to get rondon in
    that was rafas choosing

4 goals in 4 games

😆

*Cough*

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)