+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Live streaming

Live streaming

Did anyone sign up to the club streaming service for Sunday? I will no doubt take the plunge shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Did anyone sign up to the club streaming service for Sunday? I will no doubt take the plunge shortly.
    I did, for the year, but I can't comment on how well it works yet as the game started at 4.15am my time & I didn't wake up early enough. By the time I had logged on all I saw were comments from a few folks about it not working. So it appears when they say it's a livestream that appears to mean strictly that & there's no means to rewind or play back the stream later which is what I'm used to getting when I purchase other livestream events over here.

Hoping to see if it works at Dundee on Saturday, but next game I'll be there in person against Hearts so long as it doesn't get moved from the Saturday time slot.

Well that seemed to work very well from what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Well that seemed to work very well from what I saw.
    Once they got past their ISDN issue I agree. Impressed with the video coverage.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)