+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello hello hello

Hello hello hello

Is there anybody there? Knock knock,anyonee home? WE'RE ON THE MARCH WI WILDERS ARMY.UTCB

I think perhaps it’s time to abandon a sinking ship, and I do rather like the new VB site, except for your disgraceful knicking of TT’s avatar. When I read your magnificent posts, I think they are from TT! It’s all rather confusing for an old duffer like me. Can’t you change it back to the old one you use on here?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I think perhaps it’s time to abandon a sinking ship, and I do rather like the new VB site, except for your disgraceful knicking of TT’s avatar. When I read your magnificent posts, I think they are from TT! It’s all rather confusing for an old duffer like me. Can’t you change it back to the old one you use on here?
    Just for you Ronaldo,i've done it.I respect you so much mi owd pal,by the way whats your angle over theer? UTCB

Top man Rod. That’s much better.
    Have adopted another childhood hero. My avatar is in homage to our future (possibly) new owners.

Top man Rod. That’s much better.
    Have adopted another childhood hero. My avatar is in homage to our future (possibly) new owners.
    I haven't seen owt from Napoleon on theer Ronaldo. Soz mate.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Think it's best you stay on here on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Think it's best you stay on here on your own.
    You still got face on then Ma? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Napoleon? A failure (and a prat)! He lost. My heroes, Genghiz, Tamerlane and Stalin all came from humble beginnings, rose to rule over vast areas of the world, and all died peacefully in their beds. BUT all had an unpleasant side to their natures - and were foreign.
    My CHILDHOOD heroes were all jolly good British chaps. Clean living, brave and totally trustworthy! Everything I’ve always aspired to.

Napoleon? A failure (and a prat)! He lost. My heroes, Genghiz, Tamerlane and Stalin all came from humble beginnings, rose to rule over vast areas of the world, and all died peacefully in their beds. BUT all had an unpleasant side to their natures - and were foreign.
    My CHILDHOOD heroes were all jolly good British chaps. Clean living, brave and totally trustworthy! Everything I’ve always aspired to.
    Don't think Stalin had a quiet end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast