+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello hello hello

Quote Originally Posted by haich1889 View Post
    My most beloved Historical leaders were Caesar, Alexander The Great & Hanibal who came so very close to winning away at Rome (think he lost on penaltys) & changing the course of World history.
    Also Churchill who was so much more than just Leader in WW2. Read his full life story: the man was involved in wars in India, the Sudan with Kitchener, South Africa (where he was captured & escaped during the Boar war) & Europe in WW1 where he volunteered for frontline duty after his demise as Lord of the Admiralty.

Yep I too am a Geek.
    No wonder my mother called Churchill a war monger. When we was kids when yer went to the Flicks whenever Churchill came on Pathe News everybody Boooooooooooood. He wasn’t a liked man!!

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Yes, what century shall we start at?
    Any you like BS64. The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Any you like BS64. The choice is yours!
    1925 was a classic year,The FA cup was won by the Greatest Football Club on the planet and my dear owd dad was born on 2nd August.How's that for history chaps? On to the present day Marvin Johnson has scored for Boro toneet v Rochdale. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    1925 was a classic year,The FA cup was won by the Greatest Football Club on the planet and my dear owd dad was born on 2nd August.How's that for history chaps? On to the present day Marvin Johnson has scored for Boro toneet v Rochdale. UTCB
    Yes and Waghorn has scored past George Long! (Shock!)

My mum was born on the 26th June 1925 Rod and Lst. Sadly she passed away just before Christmas 2016.

She loved football and we (me and my brother and her) would watch all the games on telly together until we were old enough to start going to the Lane. She was a Rotherham fan and loved it when they won. She knew every player and every club and loved to talk footy with anybody and everybody.

She used to make us all laugh with just things she said out of the blue and one such pearler went along the lines of " He's not as ugly as he used to be is he". We all look at each other until somebody says " Who isn't? "
    "That Sam Allardyce"

Love you Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    My mum was born on the 26th June 1925 Rod and Lst. Sadly she passed away just before Christmas 2016.

She loved football and we (me and my brother and her) would watch all the games on telly together until we were old enough to start going to the Lane. She was a Rotherham fan and loved it when they won. She knew every player and every club and loved to talk footy with anybody and everybody.

She used to make us all laugh with just things she said out of the blue and one such pearler went along the lines of " He's not as ugly as he used to be is he". We all look at each other until somebody says " Who isn't? "
    "That Sam Allardyce"

Love you Mum.
    That's funny 64,God bless your mum. My mum once went to Lane wi mi dad and he said she spent all game from the John Street stand tryin to see me on't kop. Longy I lost mi dad in 1990 he passed away at 11 o'clock on the 11th November,mum passed in 84 that was a awful year despite THE BLADES gettin promoted.UTCB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123