+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Interviewing

S****horpe just appointed Stuart McCall so he wont be getting that job

Bowyer has a pretty short wikipedia profile - three sentences on his Blackpool spell

''Bowyer was appointed as manager of Blackpool on a one-year rolling contract, following the club's relegation to EFL League Two. On 18 March 2017 he was hit by boiled sweets thrown by Newport County opposition fans. On 28 May, Bowyer guided Blackpool to an immediate return to EFL League One in his first season in charge, his side beat Exeter City 2-1 in the League Two play-off final.''

At the interview, can someone ask him about those boiled sweets.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Forget about stuff like profile, record or availability, Notts managers are appointed on powerpoint presentations alone, bells and whistle animations, a good font, built in video links, not having too much text on slides and remembering to say 'thank you, any questions' in the final slide. Pointers at the ready, let the ppt battle commence.
    Choose powerpoint, choose a club, choose an assistant manager, choose some players, choose a home locally, choose a school for your ungrateful kids, choose a suit or a tracksuit in a range of 4kin fabrics, choose to work 100 hours a week for an overweight owner............................................. ...................
    Last edited by countygump; 27-08-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    S****horpe just appointed Stuart McCall so he wont be getting that job
    Maybe we stand a chance with Cotters then???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Maybe we stand a chance with Cotters then???
    4 people being interviewed apparently, 2 with clubs 2 without.

Kewell and Bowyer are two of them

The mention of Kewell fills me with dread. He wouldn't would he

Why the negative comments re. Kewell? I am not saying he is my 1st choice, but he has done a good job at Crawley. A club with much more limited resources than what we could offer. As I put in another post, Crawley were an impressive outfit when they visited ML last season.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    So we have funds to pay compo? interesting.
    I'm not sure whether it counts towards FFP or whatever it's known as these days. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Choose powerpoint, choose a club, choose an assistant manager, choose some players, choose a home locally, choose a school for your ungrateful kids, choose a suit or a tracksuit in a range of 4kin fabrics, choose to work 100 hours a week for an overweight owner............................................. ...................
    Sounds like a mugs game when you put it like that. Lambs to the slaughter

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1499
Size:  10.5 KB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast