+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newcaslte income

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    It only happens to be genuine concern for what is legitimately happening to money coming into the club which ought to be going into transfer funds and/or the development of the junior sections.

No where near so boring as the repetitive threads we've been bombarded with for the past few years.
    i know the anti ash threads are very repetitive
    you couldnt mean the anti rafa threads as he has only been here a xopule of years

and in that time he has managed to work his way into being the worst prem manager we have statistically

why would anyone moan about that hey

worst tham pardew,wise and im sure now even joke kinnear

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    Why not? Give me evidence he isnt taking money out of club.
    give me evidece he is
    im sure there are enough accountants on here who will look at the posted accounts and show us exactly where the money has gone
    que the club shop/free advertising /beer and pie sales debate
    yawn

the day anyone can show me he has used our money to buy other buisness etc etc etc is the day i will say he isnt agreat buisness man

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    give me evidece he is
    im sure there are enough accountants on here who will look at the posted accounts and show us exactly where the money has gone
    que the club shop/free advertising /beer and pie sales debate
    yawn

the day anyone can show me he has used our money to buy other buisness etc etc etc is the day i will say he isnt agreat buisness man
    Well if our revenue is between £150m-£175m a season plus we made a profit of about £25m where has it all gone? £175m at least and wages are around £100m more or less that means £75m has went to agent fees and the tea lady? Charnley only gets about £100,000 a year...

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i know the anti ash threads are very repetitive
    you couldnt mean the anti rafa threads as he has only been here a xopule of years

and in that time he has managed to work his way into being the worst prem manager we have statistically

why would anyone moan about that hey

worst tham pardew,wise and im sure now even joke kinnear
    Although Rafa has only been here a short time you two must have puT more anti Rafa posts up than all of the anti Ashley posts all together from the other of dozens and dozens of posters.

BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,B ORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING,BORING.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)