+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Something just not right at BFC at the moment.

Something just not right at BFC at the moment.

Something is just not right at the club at the moment and it is plain for all to see on this forum.
    For me,one snapshot over the past 3 weeks sticks in my head and I cannot let it go.When we were trailing 1-3 to Watford at the Turf and Barnes and Vokesy were warming up to come on,I could not believe my eyes when I saw them having a right laugh and joke on the sidelines.
    That just about sums things up for me.Seriously if my team ere losing by 2 goals at home I would be angry as hell and dying to get on the pitch and try and make a difference.Judging by the performances and that snapshot,it seems the players are just not bothered and find it all a bit amusing.

Aye the laughing was noticed by a few on here CIB, it looked very odd

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Something is just not right at the club at the moment and it is plain for all to see on this forum.
    For me,one snapshot over the past 3 weeks sticks in my head and I cannot let it go.When we were trailing 1-3 to Watford at the Turf and Barnes and Vokesy were warming up to come on,I could not believe my eyes when I saw them having a right laugh and joke on the sidelines.
    That just about sums things up for me.Seriously if my team ere losing by 2 goals at home I would be angry as hell and dying to get on the pitch and try and make a difference.Judging by the performances and that snapshot,it seems the players are just not bothered and find it all a bit amusing.
    Sure it will be fine,...Were just making sure we dont finish 7th again..

Once we get knocked out of this Europa League malarkey and we get the lads together when the international break arrives, we will be fine.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)