+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: JR Hartley

JR Hartley

Punteroonied

Good! horrible wee tinky b@stard

Terrible manager, this is bad news though, would rather falkirk struggled on under him a bit longer

Worked his magic at 2 clubs. Ok who's next ��
    Maybe he could team up with the pundit and help the fun get even worse
    Last edited by stokearab; 27-08-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Worked his magic at 2 clubs. Ok who's next ��
    Maybe he could team up with the pundit and help the fun get even worse
    Or maybe he could go some place else and relagate you again 😋

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Or maybe he could go some place else and relagate you again ��
    Gutted about that news.......

Or maybe he could go some place else and relagate you again ��
    Hmm, just a wee bit of anger in there Peter? Good to see you new post alert for UnitedMad is still working though.

We were shyte and deserved to go down, we were going down faster than Julian Clary on a stag night. One match may have sealed it, makes no bones to me, we were going down anyway. I know it gives you a lot of pleasure (since nothing much else does) but you know what it doesn't bother us. When you've seen your team lift 3 trophies at Dens, a Premier League defeat there that seals relegation isn't such a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Hmm, just a wee bit of anger in there Peter? Good to see you new post alert for UnitedMad is still working though.

We were shyte and deserved to go down, we were going down faster than Julian Clary on a stag night. One match may have sealed it, makes no bones to me, we were going down anyway. I know it gives you a lot of pleasure (since nothing much else does) but you know what it doesn't bother us. When you've seen your team lift 3 trophies at Dens, a Premier League defeat there that seals relegation isn't such a big deal.
    Well you're right to a point it did give me a lot of pleasure...but not as much as the fact you're still where we put you...but at least you weren't bothered😋

Well you're right to a point it did give me a lot of pleasure...but not as much as the fact you're still where we put you...but at least you weren't bothered😋
    Thing is, that sad night was only one nail in the coffin. The hammer was thrown at a whole pund o nails by others within Tannadice. And the sad fact is, even 10 years plus doon would still be a better dishonor than what has gone on elsewhere on Tannadice Street!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)