+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday....

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    That's a bit crazy, it's not necessarily a manager but personnel we need
    Agreed, getting the right players thru the door is paramount. Chets could caretake forra while.

My worry is now that the delay in announcing is due to negotiations with Crawley, I'm not exactly thrilled if we get Kewell but will give him a chance none the less. Just the longer we are negotiating releases, the less time we have to get in loans to strengthen the squad. If we don't strengthen, Kewell is in for a baptism of fire like Fullofsh1t unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    My worry is now that the delay in announcing is due to negotiations with Crawley, I'm not exactly thrilled if we get Kewell but will give him a chance none the less. Just the longer we are negotiating releases, the less time we have to get in loans to strengthen the squad. If we don't strengthen, Kewell is in for a baptism of fire like Fullofsh1t unfortunately
    I rather hoped we've given up on the Kewell one and were looking elsewhere. Don't forget we wanted, (or he did), his assistant as well, is that even more money??? GIve it up, move on Biggun

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed, getting the right players thru the door is paramount. Chets could caretake forra while.
    That could turn out very badly. If we won a couple of games, Scoop in the NP would be saying give him the job, backed by the players who are scared a new man would drop them, which is exactly what needs to happen to some of them. Then we could end up with a Red as manager. The internal appointment solution which brought us Brazil, Kiwomya and Fenton.

Today was always pushing it,especially when AH was meeting someone @8.The interview lasts a hour or so,then the board discuss who is the best candidate,make 1st offer,Agent rejects,make another offer,getting close to a deal.Could be done by tonight,announcemnt 1st thing Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Today was always pushing it,especially when AH was meeting someone @8.The interview lasts a hour or so,then the board discuss who is the best candidate,make 1st offer,Agent rejects,make another offer,getting close to a deal.Could be done by tonight,announcemnt 1st thing Thursday?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  16.4 KB

He's 5 foot 10 apparently, hardly going to help with our problem against set pieces and crosses is he?

Grayson?

Grayson?
    I'd drive him to the ground but Hardy has said negotiations still on going and won't be until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, that to me says it's Kewell, why would it take so long to someone applying for the job?

Grayson?
    Hope so.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast