+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    We will beat this shower of sh@t - 2-0 (It's on the prediction thread!)

If we beat United 2-0 (33/1) and this leads to Jose being the next PL manager to be sacked (6/4) that's £450 for a fiver. Got to be worth a bet Casper.

I haven't seen even a glimmer of a performance yet this season from us and we look like a league 1 side at times on paper we should get a hiding from Utd, so that's a 1-0 home win Sam off the bench.

Hi everyone, first-time poster here.

This game is crucial. If we get something from it, we'll be OK for the season. If not, I worry because this is the sort of place that big teams don't like coming to. I don't want the European dream to end tonight, but part of me thinks it might be for the best if we have to focus on the league and survival.

UTC!

had a peek at a few M.U forums - are quite a few saying, that if they lose - yes - Jo Mongo should go....but then they don't think they will, because they've noticed our lousy form.....and believe there's to be nowhere near as bad.

can't let them get the impetus - what would be nice, to hold out for the first half - and hit them with a goal in the second - then let them push men up - and get another....It's possible !

Hello and Welcome Fingers, I'd like a rest from this Europa nonsense also, but after all the dirty underhand things the Greeks gave us last week I'd love us to knock em out.

Man Utd not doing well which is a good thing especially as the poison dwarf is leading them, though as Whitty has said we have not seen anything above average from our side this year so I'm not too optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Man Utd not doing well which is a good thing especially as the poison dwarf is leading them, though as Whitty has said we have not seen anything above average from our side this year so I'm not too optimistic.
    Nor am I. United were good v Spurs, despite the scoreline. They'll be coming looking for the three points, that's for sure, and that's what could be different to seasons gone by. Huge game for both of us. It just feels a bit glum at the moment, and little sign of that changing.

We looked anything but "glum" tonight, we just jumped on the upward curve!

Hi Guys,

Should be a good game, I was meant to be attending (currently live in Australia and a Utd fanc) with my Best mate (a Burnley fan) but due to family commitments changing neither of us can go.

I've got two tickets which I'm happy to sell for face value (£70) ticket locations:
    NU2W/0045
    NU2W/0046

Apologies in advance if this isn't the best/right location.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We looked anything but "glum" tonight, we just jumped on the upward curve!
    We were decent in the first half. We rarely seem to pull that sort of performance off, but it wasn't good enough. We've BUREXITed now, so let's take our failure to qualify as a positive and focus on the league. Pressure is on Dyche to produce, and quickly. We've got some fixtures coming up where it's difficult to see that happening... Bournemouth and Huddersfield are already six-pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

had a peek at a few M.U forums - are quite a few saying, that if they lose - yes - Jo Mongo should go....but then they don't think they will, because they've noticed our lousy form.....and believe there's to be nowhere near as bad.

can't let them get the impetus - what would be nice, to hold out for the first half - and hit them with a goal in the second - then let them push men up - and get another....It's possible !

Dream on Norder.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)