+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham forest in the cup

Nottingham forest in the cup

Will we field ou4 best side or with man city on Saturday will it be a squad game in the cup?

Shelvey won't play, but maybe get Lascelles back up to speed would be a good idea? Next to Fernandez maybe?

I'd love to see Muto get the chance.

I think we'll see much more of a squad side.

Could see Longstaff starting.

Hope to see Rondon and Muto start as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think we'll see much more of a squad side.

Could see Longstaff starting.

Hope to see Rondon and Muto start as well.
    I could see Longstaff starting as well, and what about Sterry? Does he have a chance of getting on the team sheet?

I reckon Longstaff, Muto, Sterry and Wanquillo will all start.

Heard good things about Longstaff so looking forward to seeing what he's about.

No Wanquillo.Still injured.

Still won't be able to play football even when fit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Will we field ou4 best side or with man city on Saturday will it be a squad game in the cup?
    Pretty sure it will be a squad team, can't see Rafa chancing too many of his first team. I think most of us would do the same.

I think we should play our strongest team available.Owe it to the fans that are going.More chance of winning this game than Saturday's.
    Lascelles still out.Got to have a scan on his ankle.Rafa must have really shouted at him to cause that..

Could see Sterry playing as well.

Says something about our depth that he'll probs play and we'd of accepted offers for him in the summer.

Mind, having said that, I think we should field as full-strength-a-team as possible. Too early in the season for tiredness, surely?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)