+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Motherwell game

Motherwell game

Not looking likely that we will get much out of that game unless we match them physically. It's about time we just got in about teams.when we do that,fans get right behind the team.I'm thinking the last time that happened was against Ross county (o'dea penalty) which ultimately kept us up. I love the type of football we try to play but it's time to roll up the sleeves.

I agree, 4-4-2, just punt the ball up and chase it, anything can happen, if they punt it back out midfield can pick it up and drive forward, a few of them have the skill to beat a few players

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I agree, 4-4-2, just punt the ball up and chase it, anything can happen, if they punt it back out midfield can pick it up and drive forward, a few of them have the skill to beat a few players
    Agree. Passing about in midfield will get us crucified.

Is this just the Motherwell game you want the bomber styleeee or is this a permanent change yiz are advocating.

Remember when I was suggesting Tommy Wright when ph was in his last throws and Wright was unsettled at perth there's was plenty saying dinosaur and brutal.

Mibbe no you boys but there were plenty.

A club dundees size might just be the impossible job, some want style, some want winning football, some want all 3.

Naebody wants dull losing football though.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Is this just the Motherwell game you want the bomber styleeee or is this a permanent change yiz are advocating.

Remember when I was suggesting Tommy Wright when ph was in his last throws and Wright was unsettled at perth there's was plenty saying dinosaur and brutal.

Mibbe no you boys but there were plenty.

A club dundees size might just be the impossible job, some want style, some want winning football, some want all 3.

Naebody wants dull losing football though.
    Remember when you shouted about Yogi in the Main Stand and John Nelms flung the daggers at you?

Funniest thing I'd seen at Dens since the time Bomber tried to make a substitution without bothering to strip anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Remember when you shouted about Yogi in the Main Stand and John Nelms flung the daggers at you?

Funniest thing I'd seen at Dens since the time Bomber tried to make a substitution without bothering to strip anyone.
    Lol. He got a bit uptight.

It was Scottish cup day, em always a bit tense on cup day and that was as miserable an exit I'd seen in a while, btm of the championship st mirren.

And the most respected had managed to get the Derry shut so it was the perfect storm for me snapping.

Probably the last time any ****s shouted anything in the main stand outside the Doon derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol. He got a bit uptight.

It was Scottish cup day, em always a bit tense on cup day and that was as miserable an exit I'd seen in a while, btm of the championship st mirren.

And the most respected had managed to get the Derry shut so it was the perfect storm for me snapping.

Probably the last time any ****s shouted anything in the main stand outside the Doon derby.
    It was a genuine low point and it did appear that you hit a nerve with that one.

How has Miller joining us affected the odds for a Dee win on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    How has Miller joining us affected the odds for a Dee win on Saturday?
    No really changed Mwell still favs.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)