+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Towell saga

The M1 photo shows Sheffield.
    I'm sure the Blades were also keen

Towell was living in Sheffield when with us, the photo could be from then, could also be fake.

I was told after Brentford game by a player on the train (yes he came back on the train and not the coach) that Towell was signing but I didn’t post at the time because anything can happen and Towell still hasn’t signed yet but maybe he will be here by the end of the day

This Towell AND Yates thing aint gonna happen. It will be one or tother. Warne will have one as a target if he cant get em he'll fall back ont other. It makes sense when there is literally hours to go before the deadline. Also warne has said he wants a winger and a midfielder so if he does get anybosy else it will be a winger. Listen to your uncle roly!

Another point is who is going out? I hope we dont have too much of a cull because we do need some cover for injury and suspensions.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-08-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Agreed. Vaulks can't tackle, often gives possession away and is slow to get back when he loses the ball.
    Difficult to imagine a worse scenario at right back.
    As cover during a game when he's filled in for an injured colleague he's done well in the past.

The fans forum last night Warne was getting texts from a player all night he said its 99% done and the PLAYER wants to come .Yates is a big favourite

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Towell was living in Sheffield when with us, the photo could be from then, could also be fake.

I was told after Brentford game by a player on the train (yes he came back on the train and not the coach) that Towell was signing but I didn’t post at the time because anything can happen and Towell still hasn’t signed yet but maybe he will be here by the end of the day
    Looks like the player got it right

He's back on rufc twitter.

I think Towell has signed for us. Think it's on the BHA website. Apologies if in wrong

Yep, now announced.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast