+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BBC East Midlands ... Now

BBC East Midlands ... Now

... Now @6.37pm ... KN interview shortly, they said

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Now @6.37pm ... KN interview shortly, they said

I am in Spain, any chance of a bit of a report whenits been on..

KN gutted. Was talking about players being approached, moving to Nottingham. More interestingly was that Hardy was i studio and alluded to a Championship Manager that he is meeting... who could that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    KN gutted. Was talking about players being approached, moving to Nottingham. More interestingly was that Hardy was i studio and alluded to a Championship Manager that he is meeting... who could that be?

Lets seef this KN Facebook one worx.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottingh...0672905647084/

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    That's probably Simon Grayson

Nolan mentioned looking at experienced midfielder but nothing about goalkeeper, centre backs and left back so starting to feel relieved he's gone. Even now he can't acknowledge the defence is dreadful.

AH replying to someone who said he should have had a shave before going on BBCEMT.

Cheers. Not slept for 3 days and nights. You try sacking a close friend and a tremendous man! Will always look ****e against the glamorous @NatJacksonsport and her amazing sparkling pink patent shoes ��.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I am in Spain, any chance of a bit of a report whenits been on..
    Nolan is upset cause he was assured his job was safe if he hit a bad patch

He had his say with Hardy on Sunday

He had control of transfers, gave Hardy a list of targets at the end of last season and Hardy signed them all

Regrets releasing one or two players at the end of last season due to budget constraints (I think, he wasn't very clear)

Tried to bring experienced loanees in recently but couldn't persuade them to come

Will stay in Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Lets seef this KN Facebook one worx.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottingh...0672905647084/
    I think anyone watching this interview who has a heart will feel a degree of sympathy for Kevin Nolan, but deep down he will have been well aware that football is a brutal, results-driven business. There's a phrase popular in America - "What have you done for me lately?" - which sums up the way the sport operates, and the truth he somewhat glosses over is that his record over the past 8 months was nowhere near as good as his first year, and crucially, it was getting worse, not better.

It's OK to say "I'm sure we would have turned this around", but where was the evidence to believe this, for Alan Hardy or the supporters, in the limp display at Lincoln? Mark Stallard is an intelligent ex-professional, not some barrack room lawyer on the terraces, and his assessment was that the team showed no urgency or desire to get back in the game. For whatever reason, Nolo's previous magic wasn't working anymore. If anyone deserves criticism for Nolan's fate other than himself and his assistant, perhaps it's the players. They were the only ones truly in a position to change the way things were going, and they didn't do enough.
    Last edited by jackal2; 28-08-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    AH replying to someone who said he should have had a shave before going on BBCEMT.

Cheers. Not slept for 3 days and nights. You try sacking a close friend and a tremendous man! Will always look ****e against the glamorous @NatJacksonsport and her amazing sparkling pink patent shoes ��.
    How thick does that female presenter come across? Every time I see her I'm always staggered she got a job presenting on TV.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast