+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raging!!!!!!!

Raging!!!!!!!

Brereton of to Blackburn! This Forest side better start to win games otherwise **** will hit the fan.

Why oh why to Blackburn, a championship rival, for what I've seen of us so far we ain't winning ****.

Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Brereton of to Blackburn! This Forest side better start to win games otherwise **** will hit the fan.

Why oh why to Blackburn, a championship rival, for what I've seen of us so far we ain't winning ****.

Not happy.

Don't be too harsh. He's coming to a bigger club. Who have an actual chance of promotion in the next few years. We may even have a go this? Who knows.
    The lad wants to play in the Prem. So he's coming to a club he will get that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post

Not happy.
    Why are you angry about this? Karanka already explained the situation.
    1) Players wants to go
    2) The clubs agree
    3) He agrees.

And he added, if the player wants to move, his own views are not important as he only wants players who want to stay. He did offer Ben a chance to build and grow but the lad wants first team action and that is what it is.
    Anyway 7m is not a bad deal for someone with just 6 goals from last season. He may succeed, he may not. Bamford for instance, didn't really hit the big time did he?
    On paper Rovers appear to have gotten a good deal, but then again, this is something that's not likely to bear immediate fruition. He needs to grow and then excel. What he becomes in 2 years no one knows, but 7m to avoid the risk is reasonable.

Anyway you should be happy now, after we dumped Newcastle out again. But don't get too excited over the performance. Yes we improved from Saturday, but more a case of Newcastle playing badly. And very sloppy equaliser we conceded but fortunately Dias passing and Cash's finish saved us from a shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Anyway you should be happy now, after we dumped Newcastle out again. But don't get too excited over the performance. Yes we improved from Saturday, but more a case of Newcastle playing badly. And very sloppy equaliser we conceded but fortunately Dias passing and Cash's finish saved us from a shootout.
    Don't forget the ref missing a cast iron stonewall penalty for Newcastle in injury time

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Don't forget the ref missing a cast iron stonewall penalty for Newcastle in injury time
    Stonewall? No it wasn't.
    Lets be honest here, Newcastle didn't have one shot on target until they scored. they were piss poor. However, they are the Prem team so what is the excuse?
    Romanis makes it sound like we salvaged it?
    Considering the changes, they played much better, and 3-1 didn't flatter us.
    However, we still haven't hit top gear yet and I don't believe we will, until October.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n-...wcastle/401659

Brereton.
    Had the chance to talk this one through with some of the lads now.
    In retrospect, it's better he's gone. Both for him and the club. Any player not happy, will rock the boat.
    We didn't have to sell, he wasn't willing to fight for his place, so it says more about him than the club. Look at Cash right now. He's flying and is making a starting shirt his own. Yates is going out on loan to Rov Rum and knows he has a future here. This mentality will only do them some good. 95 Champs can say it tongue in cheek as much as he wants. But has Brereton gone to better club with a bigger future? No he hasn't.
    £7M may turn out to be a bargain, or the biggest flop going for many years.
    His hit rate was 1 in 6. Yes I wanted to see him fulfill his potential here, but he has to significantly improve on that to be a striker.
    This was his home club and the pressure has never been on him here. Now it is and we will see what he is made of. BRFC will want a return on that cash asap, 1 goal in 6 won't cut it.
    We can't complain, £7M for a player who cost sweet FA.
    Karanka is building for the here and now, to wait for Brereton is a luxury we can't afford.

One for 61.
    It must grate you a bit old timer, to see us keep turning out talent and sell them on for 100% profit.
    Don't forget, there is better than Brereton coming through in Appiah and Gomis.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Stonewall? No it wasn't.
    Lets be honest here, Newcastle didn't have one shot on target until they scored. they were piss poor. However, they are the Prem team so what is the excuse?
    However, we still haven't hit top gear yet and I don't believe we will, until October.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n-...wcastle/401659

Brereton.
    Had the chance to talk this one through with some of the lads now.
    In retrospect, it's better he's gone. Both for him and the club. Any player not happy, will rock the boat.
    We didn't have to sell, he wasn't willing to fight for his place, so it says more about him than the club. Look at Cash right now. He's flying and is making a starting shirt his own. Yates is going out on loan to Rov Rum and knows he has a future here. This mentality will only do them some good. 95 Champs can say it tongue in cheek as much as he wants. But has Brereton gone to better club with a bigger future? No he hasn't.
    £7M may turn out to be a bargain, or the biggest flop going for many years.
    His hit rate was 1 in 6. Yes I wanted to see him fulfill his potential here, but he has to significantly improve on that to be a striker.
    This was his home club and the pressure has never been on him here. Now it is and we will see what he is made of. BRFC will want a return on that cash asap, 1 goal in 6 won't cut it.
    We can't complain, £7M for a player who cost sweet FA.
    Karanka is building for the here and now, to wait for Brereton is a luxury we can't afford.

One for 61.
    It must grate you a bit old timer, to see us keep turning out talent and sell them on for 100% profit.
    Don't forget, there is better than Brereton coming through in Appiah and Gomis.
    Well, that's the biggest U-turn I have ever seen. And 100% not what you where saying at first. Don't forget, its all here to read. And of course the racist rant you embarrassed yourself on our site, stating he would never be allowed to leave such a big club.

We stood our ground, and came back to offer the same amount you intitially turned down.
    You are a good club. While I will say a lot in banter, you are.
    You are extremely nieve if you think we are a nothing club going nowhere. Very nieve indeed.
    You will eat those words, I will now make sure I remind you.
    Nobody can tell what this lad will do. You would be silly to say either way.
    What's ridiculous is you have gone from saying he was a gem to saying he is crap. I can only assume you have a child like mentality. No need to get all bitter, if he's crap, you would be glad to see the back of him right? So why didn't you just say that originally?

You are building for the here and now. That's fine. Lets see how you get on.

We are building for the future.

You cant say our way is wrong, your way is right? As you simply don't know.

From what I have seen with my own eyes, I know who I would prefer to be with as a professional footballer.
    And we are above you for a reason. And this is not a side that is anywhere near finished.

I did tell you about Dack, you tried to laugh it off. But the fact remains, you WILL notice him more and more. You can be nieve, and pretend clubs like us do exist, are going places. But its a bit pathetic.

Good luck for the season, I really have enjoyed chatting to Romanis, what a decent knowledgeable fan he is.
    We play you on my birthday, so I will bob back on to either gloat ....or take the flack!!

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Well, that's the biggest U-turn I have ever seen. And 100% not what you where saying at first. Don't forget, its
    all here to read. And of course the racist rant you embarrassed yourself on our site, stating he would never be allowed to leave such a big club.

We stood our ground, and came back to offer the same amount you intitially turned down.
    You are a good club. While I will say a lot in banter, you are.
    You are extremely nieve if you think we are a nothing club going nowhere. Very nieve indeed.
    You will eat those words, I will now make sure I remind you.
    Nobody can tell what this lad will do. You would be silly to say either way.
    What's ridiculous is you have gone from saying he was a gem to saying he is crap. I can only assume you have a child like mentality. No need to get all bitter, if he's crap, you would be glad to see the back of him right? So why didn't you just say that originally?

You are building for the here and now. That's fine. Lets see how you get on.

We are building for the future.

You cant say our way is wrong, your way is right? As you simply don't know.

From what I have seen with my own eyes, I know who I would prefer to be with as a professional footballer.
    And we are above you for a reason. And this is not a side that is anywhere near finished.

I did tell you about Dack, you tried to laugh it off. But the fact remains, you WILL notice him more and more. You can be nieve, and pretend clubs like us do exist, are going places. But its a bit pathetic.

Good luck for the season, I really have enjoyed chatting to Romanis, what a decent knowledgeable fan he is.
    We play you on my birthday, so I will bob back on to either gloat ....or take the flack!!
    Yes we will notice Dack but it will be with WBA not you 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes we will notice Dack but it will be with WBA not you 😊
    WOW?!! We didn't realise they had £20m? Who knew ......

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Stonewall? No it wasn't.

You took the exact word out of my mouth.
    YES WE SALVAGED IT.

There is no other way to describe it. Leading 1-0 dominating throughout but no killer second. Then in the dying seconds they get an underserved equaliser. And very nearly got a penalty. Luckily the ref didn't go for VAR or he might have given it. And we could have so easily lost a game we never should have lost.
    But yet we managed to SALVAGE it with a dramatic touch by Dias and a superb finish by Cash.

We played well, Hefele remarkable debut etc but we cannot do this in the league, take a lead and refuse to kill the game off. Or worse concede and chase. The killer instinct must come and all these lone striker upfront is an affront to our creative talent. Play 2, simple old fashioned 4-4-2 not this new fangled 4-3-2-1 or whatever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast