+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raging!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Sorry to dissapoint I am not the type of fan who lets trivial things like that grate on me. Apart from looking at your results I wouldn't have much of a clue who your players are unless we get one or two on loan.
    It takes me long enough to know my players with all the changes that keep going on.

Come come now, don't try and deflect from the fact that your old and almost senile, hence unable to recall anything!

so, do you want me to come back after 5pm to laugh at you Tricky?
    As your opening the door wide open for me to do that.

He is going absolutely nowhere. Not for anything under £25m - it really is as simple as that.

I told you weeks ago Brereton would be coming to Rovers, for less around £7m. Which he is.
    I told you Dack would storm this league, you laughed. He will.

I start listening to me more.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Sorry to dissapoint I am not the type of fan who lets trivial things like that grate on me. Apart from looking at your results I wouldn't have much of a clue who your players are unless we get one or two on loan.
    It takes me long enough to know my players with all the changes that keep going on.
    Notts Okay Cokey.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    so, do you want me to come back after 5pm to laugh at you Tricky?
    As your opening the door wide open for me to do that.

He is going absolutely nowhere. Not for anything under £25m - it really is as simple as that.

I told you weeks ago Brereton would be coming to Rovers, for less around £7m. Which he is.
    I told you Dack would storm this league, you laughed. He will.

I start listening to me more.
    That's a counter argument lol

No one has made an offer. Least of all £25 M. You're living in cuckoo land.
    IF AND I MEAN IF, he storms this league. How would you expect to hold on to him in January?
    All it would take is Burnley and one of their ****ty offers, to convince him. He'd be off like a shot.
    What ever it is you smoke. STOP!!

As for this we don't have to sell. Behave yourself.
    You have just been in the 3rd tier.
    No comment on the circa 100M debts I notice.
    Players call the shots here. I was saying exactly the same thing with Brereton. We don't need to sell anyone.
    Brereton says, he needs to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I get that, so rather than have a player sulking, he's gone.Bargin? No one knows. He had a full season last year and didn't pull up any trees.
    A 6:1 hit rate says he has to improve vastly.
    He may, he may not. But that's a £7M gamble. Certainly not £25 million on your say so, lol
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 31-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That's a counter argument lol

No one has made an offer. Least of all £25 M. You're living in cuckoo land.
    IF AND I MEAN IF, he storms this league. How would you expect to hold on to him in January?
    All it would take is Burnley and one of their ****ty offers, to convince him. He'd be off like a shot.
    What ever it is you smoke. STOP!!

As for this we don't have to sell. Behave yourself.
    You have just been in the 3rd tier.
    No comment on the circa 100M debts I notice.
    Players call the shots here. I was saying exactly the same thing with Brereton. We don't need to sell anyone.
    Brereton says, he needs to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I get that, so rather than have a player sulking, he's gone.Bargin? No one knows. He had a full season last year and didn't pull up any trees.
    A 6:1 hit rate says he has to improve vastly.
    He may, he may not. But that's a £7M gamble. Certainly not £25 million on your say so, lol
    Venkys are one of the biggest companies in the world. They have already serviced and written off £100m. Its small change to them. .....next

5 mins to go and your going to look stupid, aswell as a daft racist.

You spent alot longer in the 3rd teir in recent years. Not us, we came back up in one.

I recall you losing to Yeovil in the play-offs. Massive club

And you spent a good few years unable to win promotion. Ouch and embarrasing.

I see Dack went.......absolutely nowhere.
    We don't sell our best talent.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Venkys are one of the biggest companies in the world. They have already serviced and written off £100m. Its small change to them. .....next

5 mins to go and your going to look stupid, aswell as a daft racist.

You spent alot longer in the 3rd teir in recent years. Not us, we came back up in one.

I recall you losing to Yeovil in the play-offs. Massive club

And you spent a good few years unable to win promotion. Ouch and embarrasing.
    I'm starting to think you're one of the Venky family.
    Rovers lose money hand over fist.
    Do not try to tell me, that the Venkys have written off 100 m
    They haven't. It is in an over draft through Indian banks.
    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...e_than___106m/

Your crowds plummeted sunshine. Ours didn't.
    You seem to be of this misguided belief, that BRFC are going to storm this league? If it was that easy, then Venkys would stump up the money and let you get out of it. But they won't and can't, because you have to "gift" any money you pump in.
    Smoke and mirrors.
    Yes we have failed to win promotion, it is embarrassing, but should be a yard stick to misguided plebs like you.
    PS, call me what you want, you rag head sympathizer.
    The most divided town in the UK. Berlin wall could make a comeback as it represents everything wrong with broken Britain.
    Still waiting for you to justify, this 25m for Dack. It makes him more expensive than Maddison at leicester and he is only 21.
    Of course the mighty BRFC puts LCFC in the shade.

Deluded tw@t

Rag head. You sir are a very decent human being.

We turned down £15m today from WBA. And Bradley Dack has played 3 championship games in his life. Imagine what that figure will rise to by Jan? And Liecester get desperate. In 3 football matches where Dack has been ok, nothing more nothing less, his value has gone from £750k to us turning down £15m.

I'll leave you to your uneducated car crash of a life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123