+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you send him back?

Would you send him back?

Dan Barlaser....... I thought he was woefull last night and to be honest I don’t think he’s offered much all season, he slows the game down all the time which isn’t us and for me the total swing last night happened when he went off. Personally I’d send him back in January and get a better one in. Thoughts?

I think he could be an asset to us when played regular because he’s proved he can play well in a few games but he needs to be consistent.
    Last edited by millertop; 03-12-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Fair comment but we are nearly halfway through season and consistency needs to be now, a couple of quality players and we are automatic contenders, stay with what we’ve got and playoffs are the best we can hope for

I get where your coming from but I think in a settled team he could prove to be valuable

Can we keep him and send Morris back?

Decent player on his day, doesn’t do it enough. Quite capable of spotting a 25yd pass and making it.
    Poor game at Solihull and he wasn’t the only one.
    All depends whether the club can bring in anyone better.
    Jake Hastie not getting any game time,
    Rangers to recall him ??

Thing is millertop would you play him before Lyndsey? If that’s a no then you need someone better.... still don’t get why Lyndsey isn’t starting

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    Thing is millertop would you play him before Lyndsey? If that’s a no then you need someone better.... still don’t get why Lyndsey isn’t starting
    I like Lindsay because he gets or tries to get the fans behind the team, he also encourages the players which is what we need but I’m not sure if he’s a better player yet

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Can we keep him and send Morris back?

Morris isn’t too bad where’s he playing but I think he’s a better player up front with a partner which isn’t happening and probably never will.

He’s not good at trying to defend the ball though

I don’t think we need him tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    Dan Barlaser....... I thought he was woefull last night and to be honest I don’t think he’s offered much all season, he slows the game down all the time which isn’t us and for me the total swing last night happened when he went off. Personally I’d send him back in January and get a better one in. Thoughts?
    A big call but it had to be asked and why not. He reminds me of Newell who could put a ball on a players toe from 25- 30 yards but, couldn't offer a full game. Skilful? maybe. Brings anything different to our game consistently? No. We are over run with midfielders and Barlaser's inclusion to the side is stifling Jamie Lindsay's progression, who I may hasten to ad offers a load more then Barlaser.

Loanees are just that, thing is does Warne offend his parent club and send him back therefore severing ties with said club? He's obviously not wanted as a first team player at his own club and at the moment he's being loaned out to gain more experience, like our very own Jamie Yates.

By all means release him but look to use his loan wage towards a decent Centre half please.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast