+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dicker red card upheld

Dicker red card upheld

OK so Gary Dicker will miss the game against us this weekend, but this is just another blatant example of inconsistency being shown from our governing body and blatant favoritism towards the unwashed scum, @rse cheeks and ugly sisters.
    Just how the fk is the red card shown to Gary Dicker of Kilmarnock upheld after their appeal and yet the one shown to that Colombian w@nk stain Morelos for lashing out at McKenna is withdrawn.

Inconsistent sh1t like this really hacks me off

SF

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45342533

Scottish fitba

Great isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    OK so Gary Dicker will miss the game against us this weekend, but this is just another blatant example of inconsistency being shown from our governing body and blatant favoritism towards the unwashed scum, @rse cheeks and ugly sisters.
    Just how the fk is the red card shown to Gary Dicker of Kilmarnock upheld after their appeal and yet the one shown to that Colombian w@nk stain Morelos for lashing out at McKenna is withdrawn.

SF

Never a red card. If anything, the Hearts player went over the ball, that being more dangerous than the Dicker tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Scottish fitba

Great isn’t it?
    Absolute fkn bollox DD really grips my sh1t when they are so fkn blatant with this cr@p

Anyway I'm awa to offer up a wee word of prayer that we can still offload Cosgrove afore Friday, that wid cheer me up a wee bit

SF

Of course it was

There's no inconsistency. The filth and the filth are protected, and every other ****er gets booted in the collective knackers.

I'm awaiting Mackay-Steven's citation for nutting the Hibs full back....

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Scottish fitba

Great isn’t it?
    It was, however, sadly the cheap blazers and crimpleen flannel brigade dance to certain tunes........Dicker,Logan and closer to home are not on their playlist......c@nts........Ach weel, we’ll see what happens today with another “no brained”!

SF

SF

100% agree with you, but the inconsistency also stems from the fact that I'm sure it's a different "independent" panel each time there's an appeal, which will inevitable lead to inconsistency due to subjectivity.

It’s not about punishing Kilmarnock or Dicker. It’s about protecting that f*cking useless chocolate who gave the card. He’s got an OF game at the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by mason89 View Post
    it’s not about punishing kilmarnock or dicker. It’s about protecting that f*cking useless chocolate who gave the card. He’s got a Glasgow derby at the weekend
    fify

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast