+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nacer Chadli getting frustrated waiting for his move.

Nacer Chadli getting frustrated waiting for his move.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...d=tmg_share_tw
    Chadli is a bit like a car i once had the Truimph Stag, looked the part but was always braking down. Albion should take a loss like i did, get rid.

40 grand a week and we, as yet, haven't played him. Why not? He is fit, he is available and he could make quite an impact in this league. What happens if he doesn't get to move? Will he be considered then or continue to be left out whilst picking up his 40 grand (less tax) a week?

I don't think they want to take the risk of playing him in case he breaks down again. While they have a chance of selling him, a loan would be risk they would send him back next season. 36 games for us in over 2 years, played more for his country than us last year.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    I don't think they want to take the risk of playing him in case he breaks down again. While they have a chance of selling him, a loan would be risk they would send him back next season. 36 games for us in over 2 years, played more for his country than us last year.
    Good point Lloyd. I didn't think he'd managed 36 games. Could be in the team Saturday the way it's going.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...d=tmg_share_tw
    Chadli is a bit like a car i once had the Truimph Stag, looked the part but was always braking down. Albion should take a loss like i did, get rid.
    But it did look the part, didn’t it? 3,0 l V 8... Like.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    But it did look the part, didn’t it? 3,0 l V 8... Like.

Every time we pass an old Triumph Stag my wife reminds me of a long ago boyfriend who took her out in his when she was 17 and he was a worldly 21.

I suspect he took her for more than just a long drive.

I dislike the Triumph Stag.
    Last edited by mickd1961; 29-08-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Every time we pass an old Triumph Stag my wife reminds me of a long ago boyfriend who took her out in his when she was 17 and he was a worldly 21.

I suspect he took her for more than just a long drive.

I dislike the Triumph Stag.
    You just have to hope he wasn't a Triumphant Stag Mick...

Could be on the move to Monaco, reports of medical today.
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-brom-...cal-afternoon/
    If it comes off perfect move for him, relaxing on his yatch while recovering from another strain.

That 12 euros is a more realistic fee than the 18m mooted in some quarters.

I will be relieved to get him off our books permanently.

I wish we'd accepted a realistic fee for jrod too, as I don't think he has played well yet and I know he's got 4 goals (3 pens), and invested on 3/4 youthful players.

Both are 29 and these fees are only going to get smaller.

Cutting things fine again aren't we? Very reminiscent of Peace/Jenkins of years past. Just hope that we're already in advanced talks for a replacement should his transfer go through. A big day tomorrow methinks for BD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)