+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U23s: Notts Co 6 - 0 Newport Co - Campbell hits 4!

U23s: Notts Co 6 - 0 Newport Co - Campbell hits 4!

Some good news from our under 23s today as Remaye Campbell hits four and Alessandra two in a 6-0 rout of Newport

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...report-190818/

Didn't know about the game til it was too late I like to watch these lads, they play a very good brand of football, well played today.

Third goal is a cracker. Excellent build up play.

Last edited by SwalePie; 29-08-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I thought that was an international match for a minute. But as you're here, could you give me a bit of advice. All the sycophants have thrown their toys out of the pram and I think they may need replacing. I'm in a rare glass half full moment, even if HK is appointed and wondered what the spec is. Do I have to call people bedwetters? At what point on the Match Day Thread do I do that? When we go 1-0 down or 2? Will I 'not believe' the attitude of some posters? I'm nearly there on that one already.

The 'bedwetters' monicker is not mandatory and can be applied when you see fit, although clearly overusing it would diminish it's impact. With regard to timing, it's traditional to use it when the subject is panicking that we are behind with only around 70 to 80 minutes left in the game. It can be reused if a 2 goal deficit then develops, although this is sometimes a risky strategy as we have occasionally been known to lose from such a position. The 'not believe the attitude' approach is generally reserved for extreme situations, such as when a 'fan' has prematurely given up hope of a victory when we are only 3 or 4 goals behind in a game and playing badly, rather than appallingly, with more than 10 minutes left to record a comeback win.

Obviously these are just intended as guidelines and you are free to create your own terminology and use it in scenarios differently at your pleasure.

Hope that helps. Regarding the faulty sycophants, it may be that we could secure a refund and put it towards the 'help Crawley become the richest club in League Two' fund which is currently administered by Mr Hardy.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 29-08-2018 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Sycophant refund section added

Get that Campbell in the team Saturday... In fact get the whole lot in. Looked more organised and had more passion than the 1st team shower

Unless it’s 17-0 I’m not getting excited. I’ve been caught out like that before.

That Campbell looks a handfull. Need to start using his threat.

Campbell won’t be here long.... got HK compo to pay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast