+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Please eat humble pie AH

.. Testing quoting Gumpy's chart, doesn't work.

Anyway, that's a very good case for the defence. A better win rate in 40 games than any of the other (bloody useless) candidates.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 30-08-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    .. Testing quoting Gumpy's chart, doesn't work.

Anyway, that's a very good case for the defence. A better win rate in 40 games than any of the other (bloody useless) candidates.
    It's gonna be a Kewell, Kewell summer now Kev's gone.

Lincoln sealed Nolo's fate, apparently. Plus thorts on the new manger from "Scoop Curtis".

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...l-mace-1952870

Scoop Curtis=Puppet on a string

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Scoop Curtis=Puppet on a string

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  19.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Robins View Post
    Why sack a young, enthusiastic upcoming manager and replace him with exactly the same?

I was never a great fan of KN but with him and AH at the helm at least we've had a little more to be cheerful about so cannot for the life of me to waste 400k on getting Harry Kewell when it could be spent on getting rid of Duffy, Jones & co and strengthening our dismal defence.

I would like to see Nolan reinstated along with a decent DOF to advise as I would genuinely like him to succeed as after 50 years of supporting Notts I am sick, tired and ashamed of the manager merry go round reputation we have at the club and honestly thought AH would be different.
    Nice try Kev, but I'm afraid you will just have to go and find a new job. Sorry it didn't work out but hey, thats foolball as they say. Good luck for the future and thanks for all you did for Notts

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You Swale and a couple of others .You make it sound like out of the whole Notts fan base.
    Nolan should have been sacked at the end of last season. The football served up away from home was atrocious..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Nolan should have been sacked at the end of last season. The football served up away from home was atrocious..
    Nolan saves us from relegation . Nolan takes us to the play offs . Nolan should have ben given more time.

You Swale and a couple of others .You make it sound like out of the whole Notts fan base.
    I was talking about on here.

Nolan saves us from relegation . Nolan takes us to the play offs . Nolan should have ben given more time.
    If it was like that then yes, but really it was Nolan misses out on automatic promotion after bad run.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast