+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unprofessional

Quote Originally Posted by Bodegroes View Post
    I'm not offended. I am actually amused. I laughed out loud when I read it. I find it unbelievable that a man in Alan Hardy's position thinks that it is ok to post comments about an ongoing interview process in the public domain. You just don't do it.
    He cant win can he. He's trying to keep fans updated but as usual some numpty decides to deride him for it. Let the man do his job please although preferably without 8 point scoring matrix. Now that is a comment that will come back to hurt him if the next man doesnt do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by bodegroes View Post
    nobody who is in a position of responsibility in any walk of life should be posting publicly about the fact that interviewed candidates are "bloody awful". I am astonished. For me, i would be surprised if anybody wants to come including players after hearing kevin nolan speak and reading that. After removing the joke club cloud with a lot of effort, this for me brings it back. Very very disappointed how anyone could think that it is a good idea.
    yawn.......!

And then to quote the new man has to be good on the grass as a coach. How would Hardy know this? He's never coached in his life unless you count Lowdham Colts U10 girls team. Also said he needs the new man in before the loan window closes, time is running out Al. He looked lost in the facebook interview, bullshiite comes back to haunt you eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    And then to quote the new man has to be good on the grass as a coach. How would Hardy know this? He's never coached in his life unless you count Lowdham Colts U10 girls team. Also said he needs the new man in before the loan window closes, time is running out Al. He looked lost in the facebook interview, bullshiite comes back to haunt you eventually.
    It's about time you stopped posting MIG.
    You are to biased and your continued dislkke/hate for the club,AH and the coaching staff that rejected your kid continue to hamper your ability to post without an agenda.
    Step away from the keyboard as not one person can take anything you say seriously....

Nobody who is in a position of responsibility in any walk of life should be posting publicly about the fact that interviewed candidates are "bloody awful".
    Alan Sugar thinks it’s ok, and he’s been pretty successful, there are also an awful lot of folk lining up to work with him.

There many valid reasons folk would not want to manage Notts, this isn’t one of them.

I put this in another thread on his social media posting, my opinion is he shouldn’t post at all.
    For two reasons, firstly that occasionally he will post ill advised comments at emotional times, secondly it leaves him open to every troll trying to pick apart what he says.

This for me falls into the latter category.

Its a good job he wasnt around at the time to interview Jimmy Sirrell, He would probably have catorgorised him as being awful. Surely the emphasis should be about their abillity to get teams promoted and winning football matches, not being able to speak eloquently or talk bullsh*t. Mr Fullashyte being a prime example...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It's about time you stopped posting MIG.
    You are to biased and your continued dislkke/hate for the club,AH and the coaching staff that rejected your kid continue to hamper your ability to post without an agenda.
    Step away from the keyboard as not one person can take anything you say seriously....
    So you don't think I have a point then Pedro? haha...

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    So you don't think I have a point then Pedro? haha...
    He probably doesn’t read your posts, because you have a significantly biased viewpoint and cannot objectively look at any aspect.

To interview someone for the job, do you have to know how to do every aspect of it? Or do you rely on evidence of experience elsewhere, their responses to questions on it and references?

In the unbiased real world, I’ve interviewed hundreds of people, but in very few cases have I actually done the job myself. I think you will find that’s normal.

Does it mean I can’t say what aspects of the job the person is required to be good at? Absolutely not.

I'm not offended. I am actually amused. I laughed out loud when I read it. I find it unbelievable that a man in Alan Hardy's position thinks that it is ok to post comments about an ongoing interview process in the public domain. You just don't do it.
    Well he just did it! And if any of those delicate blossoms he interviewed thinks it's them he referred to as "bloody awful", then I reckon they already knew it themselves.

That 8 point matrix system seems to be working miracles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast