+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye guys

Personally OC I look forward to your input and would be sad to lose you.However,it is your decision and I would like to wish you all the best if you do decide to go

Does that mean the weekly 'Predictions Thread' is now dead????

If OC does not come back, we will need a volunteer asap, but I'm hoping our pleas will not fall on deaf ears!

remember - your still connected Colner - Caught in the Web....unless you've pulled the plug ?

Happy Trails !...and stay well.

Often we must surely learn to be equally good at what is short and sharp and what is long and tough. It is generally said that the Turf Moor lads are often better at the last. They do not expect to move from crisis to crisis; they do not always expect that each day will bring up some noble chance of up evil; but when they very slowly make up their minds that the thing has to be done and the job put through and finished, then, even if it takes months—if it takes years—they do it......or O C realizes that life on saturdays and weekends must go on and to be, UNITED.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I have decided it’s time for me to move my energies elsewhere. I have enjoyed the company over the years and hope you have enjoyed mine. I wish you well and hope Burnley find the missing ingredient to give us all a good year.
    Oh COME ON O/C,...YOU CAN GET THROUGH..!!,...Not sure what has happened, But again I will miss you.

Yeah I am having a sabbatical as well.

Spend far too much time on here reading too much negative shoite whether football or politics.

Shame because I had started reasonably well in the prediction league

See you in a bit.

Anybody up for taking on the "Predictor" Table? It's fun and I like it!

Can't be doing with politics myself, but love reading the footy vibes and sometimes like to have my occasional little say. Fair play to the Guys who are having a break from regular posting, I'm sure this place is like a drug to most, I wouldn't want to do without it tbf, and when those Gentlemen are ready to return I'm gonna be happier.

Last year I suggested using the talk spórt selco predicted app /Web page
    We make a league -( already made)
    We all individually make predictions for one week up to a whole season.
    It runs itself..
    I set it up last year. Took all of six seconds
    I did get a few ridiculous insults for that. But that'd life.
    Nothing stopping you taking a screenshot of your predictions and the table here.
    Take the points you have all earnt so far and somehow fairly distribute.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)